[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson's New Music Video - "Time To Move On" [[The Sweet Team Video Mix)

Mary Wilson has a brand new video to go along with her new dance hit, "It's Time to Move On"! Check it out:

Which mix is this?

It is the "The Sweet Team Video Mix" . There are like 20 different mixes by different DJ's etc LOL! They are making sure they cover all the bases.

Not bad,mary is sexy as ever and alot of energy,is it me or does mary get better with age,damn she's fine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    It is the "The Sweet Team Video Mix" . There are like 20 different mixes by different DJ's etc LOL! They are making sure they cover all the bases.
    So there are 16 mixes available on iTunes, but the one from the video that I like is NOT available? Duh? What kind of marketing strategy is this?

I don't care as long as mary's in it.

Quote Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
    So there are 16 mixes available on iTunes, but the one from the video that I like is NOT available? Duh? What kind of marketing strategy is this?
    I don't know but they have something up their sleeves , trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Not bad,mary is sexy as ever and alot of energy,is it me or does mary get better with age,damn she's fine!!!
    She was fine from day one. She is eternally beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I don't care as long as mary's in it.
    I agree: I am in total support of Mary. But I question why the mix that we see in the video is not for sale with the others. I WOULD buy it! :-) That's my point.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    She was fine from day one. She is eternally beautiful.
    This is great news! Mary does a wonderful job and is full of energy. The best part is she is highly supported and respected by both her peers and fans. Thanks for making my day Marv.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    This is great news! Mary does a wonderful job and is full of energy. The best part is she is highly supported and respected by both her peers and fans. Thanks for making my day Marv.

It is great news and the best part is that they are discussing their next project. Who knows, we may get a new album from Mary out of this.

What kind of TV exposure is available for promoting the song?

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    She can do the morning shows , The View, Today Show, Kelly and Michael, Wendy Williams etc. Then the late night shows Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, etc, etc. I don't know of any national TV Dance type shows on these days. Luckily Mary knows all of these folks and has been on most of their shows in the past.

I personally would get a kick out of seeing her new video on the screens in Times Square.

Quote Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
    I agree: I am in total support of Mary. But I question why the mix that we see in the video is not for sale with the others. I WOULD buy it! :-) That's my point.
    I have a feeling that they shot this video in the way that they did to allow for future dubbing of it with any one of the multiple remixes that have been recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    MTV is no longer a music video channel.

The mix used for THIS video is the Sweet Team edit. The extended version is available on Part 1 of the remixes available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

The edit will be available on the CD which will be for sale [[hopefully) soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thesupremes View Post
    The mix used for THIS video is the Sweet Team edit. The extended version is available on Part 1 of the remixes available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

The edit will be available on the CD which will be for sale [[hopefully) soon.
    Thank you thesupremes!

Also forgot to mention, the video has been retracked to several other mixes as well. They will be made available in the near future.

Her long delayed CD?

I absolutely love this music video. This is the definition of fabulous diva!! Work it, Mary. I've been waiting for these remixes and this video to hit for a while and it was well worth the wait. So happy it's doing so well too. Now gotta get that red 12" coming out soon!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I absolutely love this music video. This is the definition of fabulous diva!! Work it, Mary. I've been waiting for these remixes and this video to hit for a while and it was well worth the wait. So happy it's doing so well too. Now gotta get that red 12" coming out soon!
    WOW!!!! A post from Carlo!!! A voice from the past!!! You just KNOW that Mary's track[[s) must be terrific to generate the return of Carlo! :-) Cheers!

Longtimefan, thank you! lol. You're too kind! Hope you're doing well. And yes, Mary's new remixes are red hot!

Hey Carlo,love your post,you are on point about Mary Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by thesupremes View Post
    Also forgot to mention, the video has been retracked to several other mixes as well. They will be made available in the near future.
    I anticipated that they would allow for that. Thanks again.