Have you ever needed quality artwork to tag your digital collection with? Try Album Art Exchange! They have millions of high quality album covers for you to choose from, and they usually have two or more variations so you can get the right one for your needs. Just click on, or right-click the cover you want to get the highest resolution possible, then save it to your hard drive. If you don't open the larger image first, you will wind up saving puny little 150 X 150 pic. They offer anywhere from 500 pixels to 1500 pixels. All covers are scanned from CD, LP, or other high quality sources, and most are painstakingly, obsessively restored.

To avoid having to enter a captcha after every few searches, it is worth it to sign up. It is totally free.

This is not spam, as I am a member here, and have no financial stake in the site. I just want to give the heads-up on a cool resource.

BTW. like the rest of you, I decided to post this in at least two sections because I know some of you avoid the clubhouse.