[REMOVE ADS]

From 1989: LIVE! Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson/AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH

A great performance; a beautiful clip--

http://youtu.be/-chaxk5M-XI

Many thanks to James Power for this YouTube posting.

From the NBC 1988-90 late night show 'Sunday Night', later named 'Michelob Presents Night Music'--hosted by Jools Holland [[doing the intro in the clip) and David Sanborn [[here on the saxophone).
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 12-01-2015 at 01:49 AM.

I love me some Ashford and Simpson,loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    A great performance; a beautiful clip--

http://youtu.be/-chaxk5M-XI

Many thanks to James Power for this YouTube posting.

From the NBC 1988-90 late night show 'Sunday Night', later named 'Michelob Presents Night Music'--hosted by Jools Holland [[doing the intro in the clip) and David Sanborn [[here on the saxophone).
    Great clip. Thank you so much for this. Not seen it before.

Glad to hear you both enjoyed it. It was a nice surprise to run across it. Must be tons of stuff on YouTube just waiting to be discovered. And hopefully lots more yet to be mounted onto the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Glad to hear you both enjoyed it. It was a nice surprise to run across it. Must be tons of stuff on YouTube just waiting to be discovered. And hopefully lots more yet to be mounted onto the site.
    Everytime I go on youtube I seem to discover something new. I do not know how we managed without it. It is a veritable treasure trove.