[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I decided to just give up on the whole project, not really interested any longer, handled so badly.

Motown Review in Paris - Pledge Music - Release Date Update

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    Does anyone know the exact release date on this project?
    Ross, the only info I have indicates that the date has been moved from 12 February to 25 March.

I'm not sure if that is the release date or the anticipated posting date, but hopefully it should be arriving soon although possibly not until after the Easter Holidays.

RossHolloway Guest
    I just received an email from Pledge Music stating that my order has shipped! Fingers crossed!!

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    I just received an email from Pledge Music stating that my order has shipped! Fingers crossed!!
    Me too, but not much detail as to who the carrier is, when it was actually shipped or when I might expect to receive it. I suspect because of the value of the package a signature to confirm safe delivery will be required, I guess I can expect to take delivery soon after the Easter Holidays. Like you say "fingers crossed".

Mine arrived today from Amazon UK. A beauty.

Both the CD and EP's are on their way from Amazon UK and due tomorrow.

Cd is on the way from Amazon uk and 3Lp set bought just 20 minutes ago from Fame record store here in Amsterdam

RossHolloway Guest
    My copy arrive yesterday and I'm half way thru disc 1. Odd that the show was recorded April 13, 1965 and I'm listening to it exactly 51 years later April 13, 2016. Motown is Forever!

Even saw it in HMV in Manchester.

I received my copy earlier last week, very happy with it. Played it all the way through and enjoyed the Martha & the Vandellas live tracks the most. I wish more of their live recordings would be officially released.

got my 3 LP vinyl and loving it....more please!!

Does anyone know if this album will be available through iTunes?

I seem to recall that several of the bonus tracks from this live performance were not issued for a reason, one example I recall was that on "Come See About Me" only Mary could be heard or that the horn section was off.