[REMOVE ADS]

Tom Jones Will Take DNA Test to Find Out if He’s Black

And if he is,he'll win a all you can eat meal at greasy grady's!!

What then...he gets rid of the sock???...

I really don't know what it will mean, hehehehehehehehe......!

What sock???

It seems impossible that HE may be black but I do know "white-passing" celebrities who turn out to be half-black, like Depeche Mode's Martin Gore, Wentworth Miller and Jennifer Beals. That said, yeah, Tom Jones may be jiving.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    It seems impossible that HE may be black but I do know "white-passing" celebrities who turn out to be half-black, like Depeche Mode's Martin Gore, Wentworth Miller and Jennifer Beals. That said, yeah, Tom Jones may be jiving.
    I remember a few were shocked to learn that Slash was black LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I remember a few were shocked to learn that Slash was black LOL!
    Yeah when I used to listen to Guns N' Roses and see their videos, it didn't dawn on me until much later that Slash was a Brother. So when I found out, I was like "whoa!" I had figured he was at least half Native American or something lmao

Gotta love genetics. He was slightly lighter than Lenny Kravitz lol

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    What sock???
    Toms sock stuffer that was so "unusual"...

Yeah when I used to listen to Guns N' Roses and see their videos, it didn't dawn on me until much later that Slash was a Brother. So when I found out, I was like "whoa!" I had figured he was at least half Native American or something lmao

Gotta love genetics. He was slightly lighter than Lenny Kravitz lol
    I knew Slash was mixed, but what about Phil Linott, the lead singer of Thin Lizzy [["The Boys Are Back In Town", "Cowboy", "Bad reputation")? He was also a brother!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I knew Slash was mixed, but what about Phil Linott, the lead singer of Thin Lizzy [["The Boys Are Back In Town", "Cowboy", "Bad reputation")? He was also a brother!
    Now I did not know that.

Oh I one for you. Vickie Sue Robinson. Great singer, gone way too soon.

Now I did not know that.
    I knew Phil Lynott was black but believe it or not I did not know that Slash was black!!

I never took any notice of Guns n Roses so it never occurred to me that he may be black.Was he in the video to "beat it"? If he was I never noticed then either! Life never ceases to amaze me. You live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I knew Phil Lynott was black but believe it or not I did not know that Slash was black!!

I never took any notice of Guns n Roses so it never occurred to me that he may be black.Was he in the video to "beat it"? If he was I never noticed then either! Life never ceases to amaze me. You live and learn.
    I'm also a life-long rock fan, so I follow this stuff. It has been said that Slash allegedly had issues with Axl Rose's lyrics to the song "One In A Million".

but what about Phil Linott, the lead singer of Thin Lizzy [["The Boys Are Back In Town", "Cowboy", "Bad reputation")? He was also a brother!
    "His mother, Philomena Lynott was born in Dublin on 22 October 1930, [2][3] and his father, Cecil Parris, was from Georgetown, British Guiana.[" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Lynott

I forgot him but yeah I knew that.

Oh I one for you. Vickie Sue Robinson. Great singer, gone way too soon.
    That one surprised me. I've known about it for years but when I first heard it, I was like "damn, really?" It was great to find out...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post

Yes he was in one of Michael Jackson's live performance type videos.

That one surprised me. I've known about it for years but when I first heard it, I was like "damn, really?" It was great to find out...
    Yeah she was from Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by stubass1 View Post
    toms sock stuffer that was so "unusual"...
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...stu you ain't changed a bit,still the legend,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! !

Yes he was in one of Michael Jackson's live performance type videos.
    Slash was in the video for "Give Into Me". He wouldn't have been on "Beat It" because by then he was like 17 when they shot the film [[the video was shot around February of 1983 and Slash's 18th birthday wasn't until that July) and he was just starting to play guitar in rock bands.

There have been rumors over the years that Dinah Shore was actually black.

She was fine enough to have been.

so has Tom Jones got the results?

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  21.1 KB
    There is no doubt that Tom Jones has African blood in him [[as we ALL do, from 80,000 to 100,000 years ago. The question is whether or not he has blood markers from the haplogroups that left Africa between 60,000 and 75,000 years ago, and whether or not he has any that left Africa for Europe in the Middle Ages or during the modern period, starting in 1500 AD. Being a Welshman, whose family stayed in Wales, I rather doubt the latter. His olive skin and curly to kinky hair may have come from the aborigines of the Atlantic Coast of Europe, who first moved north from Africa to Spain, and then northward along the Atlantic coast through modern France through The Netherlands and The British Isles [[which were then attached to Continental Europe), then on through Denmark and the west coast of Norway, and account for the darker-skinned black-haired people of the coastal areas of those countries. Those people migrated north from Africa after the last ice-age ended around 12,000 to 10,000 years ago.

That's why I totally didn't laugh at the suggestion Tom may have black African blood... stuff were nuts back in those days!

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
Views: 360
    there is no doubt that tom jones has african blood in him [[as we all do, from 80,000 to 100,000 years ago. The question is whether or not he has blood markers from the haplogroups that left africa between 60,000 and 75,000 years ago, and whether or not he has any that left africa for europe in the middle ages or during the modern period, starting in 1500 ad. Being a welshman, whose family stayed in wales, i rather doubt the latter. His olive skin and curly to kinky hair may have come from the aborigines of the atlantic coast of europe, who first moved north from africa to spain, and then northward along the atlantic coast through modern france through the netherlands and the british isles [[which were then attached to continental europe), then on through denmark and the west coast of norway, and account for the darker-skinned black-haired people of the coastal areas of those countries. Those people migrated north from africa after the last ice-age ended around 12,000 to 10,000 years ago.
    hey robb,you may be the smartest guy here...and the oldest,hehehe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    hey robb,you may be the smartest guy here...and the oldest,hehehe!!!
Views: 355
    Ralph's got me beat by a couple years. But I think Methuselah's got us BOTH beat by a longshot. Isn't he 938 years old?

OMG...If we didn't live in such a PC world...I could have soooo much fun with this thread and some of these responses...My mind just won't quit LOLOLOLOLOL

Hey stu,your mind has never quit...hey robb the way you talk about the ice age???hmmmmmmm???????

[QUOTE=arr&bee;309248]Hey stu,your mind has never quit...hey robb the way you talk about the ice age???hmmmmmmm???????[/QUOTE]
Views: 351
    Well, many climatologists call the period 1600 to the 1940s "The Little Ice Age". I grew up during the late 1940s and early '50s with an ice rink for a backyard half the year.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    OMG...If we didn't live in such a PC world...I could have soooo much fun with this thread and some of these responses...My mind just won't quit LOLOLOLOLOL
    It's not a PC world, not by a long shot! People are more rude than ever before! I wish it were more PC!

Anyway, on this forum, we can have fun with this because most of us are comfortable talking about race. I think the reason may be that the forum members are used to, and more comfortable talking with, and being around Black people. You couldn't talk about this on most other forums, though. The racists would come out.

Views: 308
    And what would the White racists say? ........that humans were created by God in Europe, and that Africans are apes [[and, thus, NOT human)? They would have to be "Creationists", as they can't accept Darwin's concept of evolution, as that would prove that their ancestors came from Africa, and prove that all humans are very closely related.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
Views: 308
    And what would the White racists say? ........that humans were created by God in Europe, and that Africans are apes [[and, thus, NOT human)? They would have to be "Creationists", as they can't accept Darwin's concept of evolution, as that would prove that their ancestors came from Africa, and prove that all humans are very closely related.
    Then, what's Dr. Ben Carson's excuse?

^ Ugh that guy Carson is such an ignoramus. LOL

^ Ugh that guy Carson is such an ignoramus. LOL
    Yeah, now what are the racists going to say? When it was Obama, they accused Blacks of voting for him just because he's Black. Well, Ben Carson isn't even mixed, both of his parents were born here, so what are they going to say when Blacks reject him?