[REMOVE ADS]

Anonymous plans to reveal names of KKK members

There must be some notable names in there for them to threaten this. Screw that! Forget the threat and just release the names! LOL!

Some names have been released.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Some names have been released.
    Where? where can we see them?

This news is not getting ANY news on CNN, MSNBC [[I don't watch FOX). I wonder what's up with that?

I saw a list of the names on Facebook and I also saw rebuttals from some of the persons named

Thanks. I was able to find this :

http://pastebin.com/Yh2muT9r

Got some big names in there!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Got some big names in there!
    I was surprised at some of the politicians that made the list.

THE FULL LIST RELEASED ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON!

http://pastebin.com/wbvP95wg

Ummm...washington,jefferson,jackson,wilson,wallace ,franklin,adams,bush????

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    This news is not getting ANY news on CNN, MSNBC [[I don't watch FOX). I wonder what's up with that?
    There are either sympathisers within those organizations, or they are scared of repercussions.

There are either sympathisers within those organizations, or they are scared of repercussions.
    I think it's both as well as it makes some eat their words when they say that there is no more racism in the United States and to stop playing the race card.

I think it's both as well as it makes some eat their words when they say that there is no more racism in the United States and to stop playing the race card.
    They pretty much stopped saying that there is no more racism in the U.S. once the tea baggers, and the racist organizations kicked after Obama was elected. Why? The evidence was staring them in the face. Racism towards Obama and other non-Whites was too much for them to ignore.

They pretty much stopped saying that there is no more racism in the U.S. once the tea baggers, and the racist organizations kicked after Obama was elected. Why? The evidence was staring them in the face. Racism towards Obama and other non-Whites was too much for them to ignore.
    As a kid growing up in the 60s and 70s, I believe adults when they said that things would be much better when I grew up. For a while, I thought it was true.

As a kid growing up in the 60s and 70s, I believe adults when they said that things would be much better when I grew up. For a while, I thought it was true.
    As a kid who grew up in the 60s and 70s, my parents hoped it would be better, but they never really said that to us. My father did try to teach us how to deal with the way it was. His first message was to never trust anyone, and to never let a White person get away with racial insults and other ignorant racial comments.

You know, I am so happy we can openly discuss these types of things on this forum. Most places ban these topics because it brings out the worst in people, and that is because they are populated with White males. Most Whites are taught differently about race than Blacks.
    Last edited by soulster; 11-09-2015 at 12:09 AM.

As a kid who grew up in the 60s and 70s, my parents hoped it would be better, but they never really said that to us. My father did try to teach us how to deal with the way it was. His first message was to never trust anyone, and to never let a White person get away with racial insults and other ignorant racial comments.

You know, I am so happy we can openly discuss these types of things on this forum. Most places ban these topics because it brings out the worst in people, and that is because they are populated with White males. Most Whites are taught differently about race than Blacks.
    Well see you may have had an advantage over us in that I/we grew up in an extremely integrated neighborhood and elementary school[[ K thru 8th grade). My parents had black and white friends. Heck, they were friends with anyone friendly so they never talked about racism or what to do when faced with it. I was 18 and going to school in Colorado before I had my first real taste of what racism was about. That happened at the airport there when I and 5 buddies from the dorm carpooled to Denver's Stapleton Airport. I'll never forget it. Once we were unpacked and waiting in line at the ticket counter, a sky cap came and told ME to move out of line and to stand on the side because the rest of my buddies [[who were all from different parts of the country) were flying 1St class which was BullSHiT because I knew otherwise........