[REMOVE ADS]

Baby love-is diana pregnant?

Hey don't shoot,i'm just asking about the photos taken recently i ain't tryin to start anything,yes it's more than likely blown out of porportion but the photo even given her age...stranger things have happened.

I read the story . Google it if you need more info. Ralph doesn't want us discussing Diana Ross here.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey don't shoot,i'm just asking about the photos taken recently i ain't tryin to start anything,yes it's more than likely blown out of porportion but the photo even given her age...stranger things have happened.
    Aw...brother...really?

If shes pregnant at 71 Diane Ross is the oldest pergant woman on the planet lol

Sounds like the sort of lyric Pam Sawyer would write

"I Thought It Took A Little Time [[But Today The Doctor Dropped The Bomb)"

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    If shes pregnant at 71 Diane Ross is the oldest pergant woman on the planet lol
    Of course, she is not pregnant. It is gossip and all over the internet but Ralph doesn't want us to discuss Diana Ross here, so just google it if you need more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    "I Thought It Took A Little Time [[But Today The Doctor Dropped The Bomb)"
    Good one! Hahahaha!

This rumor is based on a picture of her while shopping for groceries. She's wearing all black, and the picture [[photoshopped or not) has her looking very, very large in the abdomen area. I have seen the picture and even I [[a big fan) had to say, "Wow."

That is known as a "bullet stomach". My cousin Debbie has it and my cousin Tammy had one once they got older. I will not comment on Diana's weight......people would attempt to start WWIII.

I apologize if anyone is offended i didn't know about ralph's rule.

I apologize if anyone is offended i didn't know about ralph's rule.
    I don't see where you've offended anyone.

[[Arr&bee - I just wouldn't ask Grady, though, if I were you.)
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 10-01-2015 at 07:27 PM.

You know meth,i've seen folks with heads that size after eating at grady's.

Arr&bee - Sounds like a very open mind is needed to eat there. [[As long as one's brains don't fall out.)

Love her dearly and at 71 she should be able to relax a little. But c'mon Diana, there's no need to let her tummy get that big. Neutra System or Weight Watcher's is in order. Besides that amount of weight cannot be healthy.

I never thought I would ever see the day when Diana would put on such an amount of weight, but guess what? I don't care a jot. For me it is all about the music. If Diana is happy with her weight [[which I doubt) then that is her business and no-one elses. She has obviously deprived herself of some good food over the past 50 years and if she chooses to make up for lost time in her twilight years then good for her I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Bokiluis View Post
    Love her dearly and at 71 she should be able to relax a little. But c'mon Diana, there's no need to let her tummy get that big. Neutra System or Weight Watcher's is in order. Besides that amount of weight cannot be healthy.
    Her body, her choice.

Besides, we don't know if there isn't any other medical condition she might have, or if she is trying to handle it. No matter what, her weight is none of our concern.

Quote Originally Posted by antceleb12 View Post
    Her body, her choice.

Besides, we don't know if there isn't any other medical condition she might have, or if she is trying to handle it. No matter what, her weight is none of our concern.
    No doubt. As a fan since July 1964, who has defended her to the ends of the earth. I say it with no malice. It is only my observation and I trust she is doing what's right for her.

Its all all over the Internet and I have received several personal emails regarding it.

The weight gain does not look good or healthy....that doesn't change my lifelong love and devotion to her.

Hey meth,folks who eat at grady's don't have brains,hehe!!