[REMOVE ADS]

Super model beverly johnson releases memoirs including chapter on bob marley

She shares her story as her rise to fame and becoming the first African American model to grace the cover sof American Vogue. She also discusses Bill Cosby, an affair with a young Mike Tyson and a chapet on Bob Marley. Not sure what her affiliation is with Marley but should be interesting to find out Name:  beverlyjohnson.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  50.1 KB

I wonder if she mentions her live in boyfriend from the early 90's who worked for me as a salesman when I ran the Honda and Acura stores in Beverly Hills. He didn't have a car and she used to come in her Mercedes with her daughter to pick him up every night. He didn't stay selling cars very long, but was a nice guy...I won't mention his name, but it was an Irish last name...Funny how small that world is...I also did business with Robin Givens when she first moved to L.A and got her her first car...a Suzuki Samuri. She was brought out to Los Angeles by whom else...Bill Cosby... She had told me the whole story [[well maybe not the WHOLE story) about Cosby bringing her out to Los Angeles from back east and had her living with Clarence Williams lll...Her mom followed her out soon thereafter when her show got picked up, and then along came Mike Tyson...The rest is well documented on police blotters and television news magazine shows LOL...
    Last edited by StuBass1; 09-25-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    I wonder if she mentions her live in boyfriend from the early 90's who worked for me as a salesman when I ran the Honda and Acura stores in Beverly Hills. He didn't have a car and she used to come in her Mercedes with her daughter to pick him up every night. He didn't stay selling cars very long, but was a nice guy...I won't mention his name, but it was an Irish last name...Funny how small that world is...I also did business with Robin Givens when she first moved to L.A and got her her first car...a Suzuki Samuri. She was brought out to Los Angeles by whom else...Bill Cosby... She had told me the whole story [[well maybe not the WHOLE story) about Cosby bringing her out to Los Angeles from back east and had her living with Clarence Williams lll...Her mom followed her out soon thereafter when her show got picked up, and then along came Mike Tyson...The rest is well documented on police blotters and television news magazine shows LOL...
    Wow Stu, maybe you could write a book? Your experiences are just as or more so interesting than some of these celebrities.

LOL....Nobody would believe most of it...And some of the stories I wouldn't want to tell...only to protect the innocent...

LOL....Nobody would believe most of it...And some of the stories I wouldn't want to tell...only to protect the innocent...
    Shit I'd believe it! LOL! I've had some of my own once in a lifetime experiences, but not quite like yours. Yours are extremely good and interesting in my opinion. You could describe the person[[s) in detail without giving their actual names.
    Please at least consider it. Everything can be marketed!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....STU,AIN'T NOBODY INNOCENT[except me-hehehe]SO GET TO TYPING THOSE MEMOIRS,I'LL BE OVER HERE BY THE NEWSTAND.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....STU,AIN'T NOBODY INNOCENT[except me-hehehe]SO GET TO TYPING THOSE MEMOIRS,I'LL BE OVER HERE BY THE NEWSTAND.
    Then there's always the statute of limitations to consider

The statue of who???

Then there's always the statute of limitations to consider
    Ok now. There's another thing weighing in favor of you writing. I and a couple of friends are discussing concept for a book we want to write about the neighborhood we grew up in.

HEY MARV,I'M COMING OUT WITH A BOOK TOO...[I hope the library is still open]IT'S ABOUT ADVENTURES IN DA HOOD AND ALL THE CHARACTERS WILL BE THERE..[and since most of em can't read they won't know I'm talking about em,hehe and won't have to share any and all revenue that more than likely will be made]YES I'M GONNA INCLUDE ALL MY DEAR NEIGHBORS IN THIS HUMANITARIAN VENTURE,I MAY DONATE ALL INCOME TO CHARITY[r&b charities]I HAD TO ALTER THE SPELLING FOR TAX PURPOSES[I'm not planning to pay any]THIS ONE MIGHT MAKE THE BEST SELLERS LIST..[those who don't buy a copy, might have a problem cause I own all the mortgages in da hood and those mortgages may go up suddenly,hehe]THE PEOPLE LOVE ME SO I'LL HAVE FULL SUPPORT[or they'll have thirty days]AHHHH IT FEELS GOOD TO BE LOVED.