[REMOVE ADS]

Attention Forum Members

I am moving and will be out of commission for a few days until I get my computer up and running in the new house. I notice there is strife on the forum once again and am told people are leaving in droves. I really don't know what to say regarding the departure of good members except I wish you well. I have tried to keep peace here and am not thrilled with deleting good and interesting threads due to problems. So many times it has been mentioned that if you don't like someone we have an "ignore" button that can be used. I, at times, feel there are those that enjoy the strife and simply like to complain about something. I'll continue to do the best that I can, attempting to keep peace on the forum, but wish those well that choose to go elsewhere.
    Last edited by ralpht; 09-25-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Best of luck with the move, Ralph! We'll manage!
    PS: I found the "ignore" button, and used it! Thanks again for your efforts.
    Last edited by RobertZ; 09-25-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Have a good move Ralph,folks I've said this before and I'll say it again this forum is by FAR the best music discussion forum I've seen and I do travel the internet just to see if there's another that comes close and so far the answer is no,of the ones I've come across sometimes I'm the only one there or it's run like a prison camp with all kinds of restrictions on what you say and how you say it, or the members are not knowledgeable about the type of music that we discuss everyday here,what I'm saying gang is that we have a great site here so let's not blow it,those of you that know me know that I come here to talk about this great music and have fun now do I get riled once in awhile sure but I'm not mad at anyone here and if anyone is mad about anything I've said it aint that serious I live in a world with REAL PROBLEMS,coming here is therapy for me as it should be for everybody reading this....what I'm trying to say is...HAVE FUN PEOPLE THIS IS A MUSIC FORUM...Peace Out!!!

arr&bee,
    If all members were like you I would have no problems. Well....there is the elephant issue....

Ralph,you're the best...now about those elephants!!!

Ralph,

It's not your job to raise adults who've already been raised. And funny how you hit the nail right on the head. Judging how the same folks have been having the exact same arguments here for more than 5 years seems to indicate that at least a few truly enjoy fighting amongst one another.

Don't let it get to you. We've seen & heard it all before. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad that you do.

When I moved from Ypsilanti to Colorado Springs in '72, I did it in one trip in my Valiant, same when I moved from The Springs to Spokane in '77. The move from Spokane to Wenatchee [[Wa) took 2 trips. I've now been here almost 40 years and I'd hate to think how many carloads it would take now.

Have a good safe move. Hope you enjoy your new digs........