[REMOVE ADS]

Keir Dullea, Janet Margolin, & Howard Da Silva In "DAVID AND LISA" [[1962) 93 Mins.

Directed by Frank Perry

Filmed in and around Philadelphia.

The video is in English;
    Spanish subtitles have also been included.

https://youtu.be/ipJfehsEmrM

Thanks to diego luis costa for the YouTube posting.

Attachment 10014
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 09-13-2015 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks for finding and reminding about so many great, semi-forgotten films. I love your taste!

Robert - So glad you're enjoying the movie posts. I often go looking for them; other times I just happen to run across them and remember when I first saw them in theatres. I post them always on the chance that someone else on the Forum might be interested in seeing them, too. Glad you are. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Robert - So glad you're enjoying the movie posts. I often go looking for them; other times I just happen to run across them and remember when I first saw them in theatres. I post them always on the chance that someone else on the Forum might be interested in seeing them, too. Glad you are. Thank you.
    I watched the film last evening, for the first time in decades. It was a wonderful film and very haunting, especially the train station scene. Has similarities with the Brit "kitchen sink" dramas of the same time period, which I love. Thanks again and I'll keep looking for your suggestions!