[REMOVE ADS]

Recent Cindy Birdsong photo

Jim Saphin posted this on Facebook, Cindy looking fine at a recent birthday bash for her friend Patti LaBelle. Thanks Jim

Great...can we take anything from this photo? She is getting well?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Great...can we take anything from this photo? She is getting well?
    Unfortunately this photo is from 5 years ago. For some reason or another this is popping back up on everyone's Facebook newsfeeds. I honestly don't know what her current condition is, but she hasn't been seen publicly in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Unfortunately this photo is from 5 years ago. For some reason or another this is popping back up on everyone's Facebook newsfeeds. I honestly don't know what her current condition is, but she hasn't been seen publicly in a few years.

That is an old picture. There were dozens of Cindy from that party 5 years ago on a website.

http://gospelconnoisseur.com/wordpre...patti-labelle/
    Last edited by marv2; 09-23-2015 at 01:34 AM.

That's what I thought, thanks. I saw one pic of her from maybe 16 months ago.

I believe the last outing for Cindy was Mary's Lena Horne gig or Scherrie's play Name:  Cindy474736_10151258815592275_433608819_o.jpg
Views: 7174
Size:  91.1 KB [[these are not my original photos I take no credit for these pictures)
    Last edited by rod_rick; 09-23-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Has Diana Ross commented at all publicly about Cindy Birdsong?

I think you're right Rod_rick,i was there,i was so happy to see Cindy,i got the chance to say a few words to her,love me some Cindy Birdsong.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Well you are the fountain of knowledge so I would ask yourself that question and not bother the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Well you are the fountain of knowledge so I would ask yourself that question and not bother the rest of us.
    I wondered if this was really a new pic, it was posted on Facebook as recent.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    I wondered if this was really a new pic, it was posted on Facebook as recent.
    I thought I had seen it somewhere before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    If I am bothering you because I asked a question on an open forum, why not stop reading my posts?

If I am bothering you because I asked a question on an open forum, why not stop reading my posts?
    I have come to realise you are far too insignificant to bother me. If I could avoid you I surely would, but it is hardly at the top of my bucket list and it would mean avoiding this forum and I enjoy reading many other peoples comments far too much to do that, but thank you for your heartfelt advice.

yes at 12.37pm on June 9 2014 but i think you already have the soundbite. and dont say bite me its t oo easy. heheheheheheheheheh

Bkuerock. Rather than attacking people just use the ignore button?

That's all you have to do,is use the ignore button,but some people love drama lol

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    That's all you have to do,is use the ignore button,but some people love drama lol
    Then turn around and complain when something is said that they do not like!

That pic is old. I think this was during Patti's 65th birthday.

I keep reading that Cindy is ill. I hope she's doing okay but I'm not too optimistic that she is. She's a legend though.

Knowing how Cindy has always remained sweet and respectful in the midst of controversy, why not use this thread to send her love and well wishes, instead of trying to turn it into a Diana bashing party? Everyone here knows very well what you are trying to do with that post, so I hope everyone will ignore it and move on, without taking the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Knowing how Cindy has always remained sweet and respectful in the midst of controversy, why not use this thread to send her love and well wishes, instead of trying to turn it into a Diana bashing party? Everyone here knows very well what you are trying to do with that post, so I hope everyone will ignore it and move on, without taking the bait.
    there was nothing negative about his comment. It was just a simple question. I'm not sure how you took it as a thrash.

No everyone does not know what I was thinking when I asked if Diana Ross has commented on Cindy Birdsong publicly. I thought I was clear in my question. But I guess not. I wanted to know if she has seen, heard or spoken Cindy since she became ill. That is all!

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    there was nothing negative about his comment. It was just a simple question. I'm not sure how you took it as a thrash.
    Thank you blackguy69. People seem to assume negativity and just run with it based on what a few malcontents say.

you just said what most are thinking dear Carlo. Bless you.

Roberta

Last pic of saw of Cindy was probably 2014-----
    Wishing he well an man blessings.