[REMOVE ADS]

CD Sale - Sweet Insps, Linda Jones, Bluebelles, 5thD, Main Ing, DeeDee Warwick

I just received an e-mail from the Real Gone reissue label; they are having a great sale which includes lots of our favorites - here's a link:

http://shop.realgonemusic.com/collections/sale

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    I just received an e-mail from the Real Gone reissue label; they are having a great sale which includes lots of our favorites - here's a link:

http://shop.realgonemusic.com/collections/sale
    Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a bunch of stuff including some I didn't know were available. Who knew Ullanda McCullough's first Atlantic album was produced by Ashford & Simpson?????

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a bunch of stuff including some I didn't know were available. Who knew Ullanda McCullough's first Atlantic album was produced by Ashford & Simpson?????
    Welll - I did! Ullanda sang background for A&S at the Bottom Line NYC in the mid 70's! Great prices going on, right?

Wow! Thanks! Also picked up a bunch.

Also, thanks for the tip on Ulanda. Never heard her album and just listened to a handful of tracks on YouTube. I'm in love!!

Welll - I did! Ullanda sang background for A&S at the Bottom Line NYC in the mid 70's! Great prices going on, right?
    So did i!! And the cd is well worth purchasing.

Linda Jones, Dee Dee Warwick, Esther Phillips, Little Willie John, & The 5 Stairsteps are the outstanding ones for me. But I already have all their music.

S.S.

Prices are fantastic. With $5 & 6$ cd's you can afford to take a chance on something you normally wouldn't buy at full price. I did actually break down and buy, at full price, the Leslie Gore MoWest cd.

Any info on shipping to Europe? I can't find it on the site...