[REMOVE ADS]

The Reeeaaaal Diana Ross [[the one who doesn't have lashes) video

http://youtu.be/DLpgqCoxfoo

After hearing Berry Gordy say because he was so amazed by Diana's eyes he knew if he could get her in front of a camera and she flirted with the camera people across the country would be convinced she was flirting directly with them I decided to do this video tribute. It's a look at Diana thru HER eyes. When I put it together I focused exclusively on her eyes as we morph from picture to picture.

i used the song Mirror, Mirror because the lyrics are about the love/hate relationship between being a star and the fact that we [[the mirror) almost DEMAND the star remain ageless and frozen in time.. One of my fav Diana Ross hits because it's not one of the light, frothy or overtly "inspirational" pieces we normally associate her with
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 09-10-2015 at 12:48 AM.

This is so well-done, LHO. I enjoyed it so much. I'm hesitant to go into particulars because all the surprises throughout the video are so entertaining and I liked being off-guard. You came up with a terrific concept and really saw it through. Great fun.

supremester Guest
    That's fantastic!!!!!!! She will love it. Will you see her soon?

Very effective and nicely done!

Nice tribute!