Name:  IMG_7030.JPG
Views: 1454
Size:  18.0 KBWalter "Bunny" Sigler [[born on March 27, 1941 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is a pop and R&B songwriter and record producer who has done extensive work with the team of Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff, and who was instrumental in creating the "Philly Sound" in the early 1970s. He is nicknamed "Mr. Emotion."

Few songwriters have influenced a genre like Bunny Sigler. Bunny has worked with most of the artists associated with the Philadelphia stable including The O'Jays, Jackie Moore, The Roots, Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes, Lou Rawls, Barbara Mason, Billy Paul, Patti LaBelle and Stephanie Mills. Instant Funk’s “I Got My Mind Made Up”, Patti Labelle’s “Somebody Loves You Baby”, The Whispers’ “Bingo”, Jackie Moore’s “Sweet Charlie Babe” and The O’Jays “Sunshine” all came from the pen of Bunny Sigler.

Recently, Bunny has been sampled by The Roots, Notorious B.I.G., Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, and Outkast and co-wrote “The Ruler’s Back,” the opening song on Jay-Z’s album, The Blueprint, and “Dilemma,” the 5-times platinum hit on Nelly’s album, Nellyville.

He also released a new album, The Lord's Prayer, which is a collection of gospel songs near and dear to Bunny's heart.

Now he has released a new single, "You'll Never Know," which is from his forthcoming album From Bunny, With Love.

During his career, Bunny has amassed more than 35 million units as a producer artist and songwriter.

www.bunnysigler.com