Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
Hey remember those pre[polariod]days when we had to send our photos to the drug store to get em developed,and our anticipation[about a week]to get em back?
Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  21.1 KB
I remember those days, related to our family's photos. But, I'm over 70 years old, and never owned a hand camera. I finally owned a camera when it came with my desktop I-Mac in 2007. I finally got a hand camera when I bought my first mobile phone 2 years ago. But, I've never used it. I worked for The UN for 20 years, in Africa and Asia, and traveled all over Europe and North America many years, and never took a photo [[other than tourists asking me to take photos of them with their cameras. I think I've pushed a button on a camera [[someone else's) maybe 10 times in my long life. I skied and mountain climbed in Morocco, Turkey, Slovakia, all over Canada, USA, Norway, Sweden, The Alps, highlands of Ethiopia, Lebanon. been to ancient ruins all over Europe, The Mediterranean, North Africa, The Middle and Far East, rainforests in Africa and Southeast Asia, and took not one photo. I have only a handful of photos friends or family have taken. I'm like Al Capone. Photos of me are rare. I have no photo album.