[REMOVE ADS]

WIKI HELP: Flo Ballard "Love Ain't Love"

Anyone care to tackle this:

Had made more than one year after it Florence Ballard left the group The Supremes, to embark on a solo career. Like the other songs, the music made only regional success, but the hit had a good reception, having a romantic theme, at the same time rebel. The music had the composition and production of the major producer of black music genres of the time, George Kerr, along the entire staff of ABC Records, which was up to promote Florence Ballard, for being the most successful group in the country, with production own music, promoted songs from singers like Dionne Warwick, Tom Jones, Sam Cooke and others to put on their album, You Don't Have To, which was filed by the company in 1970.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Ain%27t_Love

OMG...what a grammatical and syntactical mess!
    I supose one of us could clean it up so it reads better, but I have no clue as to whether the ancillary information is correct or not.

Sounds like something that was run through a translation website/program and the translation into English wasn't very fluid. It is indeed a mess. Yikes.

Well...how about gross error in producer and composer information. It was produced by Robert Bateman. Written by Van McCoy.

A dude named AugustoFernandes12 wrote that. o_O

You're right, midnight johnny. Van McCoy wrote that masterpiece. In fact, I recognize Van's voice on the harmonized back-up vocals. Until recently, I could have sworn that he produced it as well, as it contains ALL of the earmarks of a Van McCoy production.
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 08-15-2015 at 03:59 PM.