[REMOVE ADS]

Lauryn Hill Performs Simone Classic 'Feeling Good' on TONIGHT SHOW

If anyone anyone out there doubted her, her talents. This should end it all!

Last edited by marv2; 08-02-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks for posting...this was awesome. I really miss the talent of Lauryn Hill

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    Thanks for posting...this was awesome. I really miss the talent of Lauryn Hill
    You're welcome. She was totally on point. It looks like they spared no expense in mounting this performance.

Great to see lauryn.

Thanks for posting Marv. We do get the Jimmy Fallon show here in the UK so i have already seen it but it is well worth seeing again. Let us hope she is finally back on track. This woman could be one of the all time greats if she put her mind to it. What a voice.
    She was banned from entering the UK a couple of weeks ago due to her past exploits. I hope she is allowed back in soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Thanks for posting Marv. We do get the Jimmy Fallon show here in the UK so i have already seen it but it is well worth seeing again. Let us hope she is finally back on track. This woman could be one of the all time greats if she put her mind to it. What a voice.
    She was banned from entering the UK a couple of weeks ago due to her past exploits. I hope she is allowed back in soon.
    You are welcome

Did I miss it, or was "I'm Feeling Good" not featured in the NetFlix documentary about her?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Did I miss it, or was "I'm Feeling Good" not featured in the NetFlix documentary about her?
    I saw it on NetFlix, but don't recall this song played.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    If anyone anyone out there doubted her, her talents. This should end it all!

Ms. Hill Killed it and she definitely directing that Band!!!!

I've never doubted her talents, just her...sanity for lack of a better word, at times. Her past issues with Wyclef Jean and the music industry itself completely threw her off her game for
    quite a while.I'm hoping she's finally got herself together and is ready to go forward.This
    looks like a good move especially since as a member of the Fugees her only allusion to
    Nina Simone was the line:
    I'll be like Nina Simone defecating on your microphone...
    Here she celebrates the woman's artistry not her own demons. There's enough mention of that in her bios and I'm sure the film, which I still haven't seen yet...

Wow. She KILT it.