[REMOVE ADS]

supremester Guest

Mary Fights Back: It's Like Identity Theft....Demand Refund If Group Has No Originals

supremester Guest
    I'm glad Mary has modified the requirement to include people like Dennis Edwards, Sherrie & Lynda etc.,. Go Mary!!

Interesting that she criticizes fake singers and tribute groups but is appearing with what is probably the group with the most fake makeups The Drifters.Except for Charlie Thomas ,there are no legit Drifters group left.However,I see this tour is in UK where Mrs Treadwell owns the name to The Drifters thru her husband who was their manager here in US for many years.None of the Drifters performing on the show with Mary Wilson were ever on any Drifters recording here in USA.

All i can say is,don't fall for it,he knew he'd get a negative reaction,thats why he posted it,Go Mary lmao smh
    Last edited by REDHOT; 07-31-2015 at 07:02 PM.

supremester Guest
    A paranoid nimrodian nicobah like you can find negs everywhere if you try hard enough. I'm commending Mary on her more inclusive, less self-serving modified stance on group membership... geez, I think you've seen too many epis of Adam 12, or maybe you've been shaking your head too much, Dear.
    ..... your sign off should be "Please Stay Paranoid"

So count me as lost. That article is very sympathetic to Mary. She looks great in that pic. And I consider Jean, Mary and Cindy to be "Supremes" as much as Diane, Mary and Flo or Mary, Scherrie and Susaye. Am I missing something? Why the hostility?

supremester Guest
    He just picks a fight with everything I post. he's a Red Hot Nutcase.

o_O

*slowly backing away from thread*

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    All i can say is,don't fall for it,he knew he'd get a negative reaction,thats why he posted it,Go Mary lmao smh
    Well we see that as clear as day. If it were for some deep seated need to cause arguments and acrimony, he would not be interested in anything to do with Mary.

Thank you Marv,thats all a GAME lol,i agree with you Thanxal,Mary looks great in that picture.