[REMOVE ADS]

Country Music Star Lynn Anderson Has Died

While she will always be best remembered for her cross-over smash "Rose Garden," Lynn Anderson ranks as the 9th most successful female country singles artists ever according to Billboard. Her accolades include a Grammy, Country Music Association Female Vocalist of the Year, two-time Academy of Country Music Association Female Vocalist of the Year, and the first American Music Award presented to a female country vocalist.

I interviewed Lynn about 10 years ago for Goldmine. She was a spunky lady and loved that I didn’t omit her curse words from the printed interview. After I interviewed her, she was arrested at least four times. I always wondered if it was something I said.

Wow. Another old-guard country legend passes. She was a legend from when country was country...and good.

RIP

She was great.

Noone else could finish this sentence

I beg your pardon,..........

-------------------------------

If you say that to a music fan,
    you always get her line

edafan