[REMOVE ADS]

Motown Night on Jeopardy!!!

The Thursday night episode of Jeopardy had a category devoted to Motown tonight. At first I thought it might be about Detroit, but sure enough the questions were all about our beloved Motown. The five questions were about: Where Did Our Love Go, Please Mr. Postman, My Cherie Amour, I Can't Help Myself, and I'll Be There. The contestants, including the ultimate winner in particular, ran the category as I did, and I am sure any of you would have as well.

We should encourage them to make it a regular feature!

Yes, it was fun to see those questions. Of course to us, they were easy!

I found some funny web sites pertaining to Motown and Jeopardy too.

http://www.wolfescience.com/byojeopa....php?id=61164#

https://jeopardylabs.com/play/motown5

http://www.superteachertools.com/jeo...1306156441.txt

Hard to tell what these are used for. They're not really automated, so you can't really enter answers anywhere and earn points. Maybe for practice?

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    The Thursday night episode of Jeopardy had a category devoted to Motown tonight. At first I thought it might be about Detroit, but sure enough the questions were all about our beloved Motown. The five questions were about: Where Did Our Love Go, Please Mr. Postman, My Cherie Amour, I Can't Help Myself, and I'll Be There. The contestants, including the ultimate winner in particular, ran the category as I did, and I am sure any of you would have as well.

We should encourage them to make it a regular feature!
    Was Dr. Martha Reeves mentioned daviddesper?

thank you.

Roberta

Thanks for the tip - I was able to find and upload it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTfOJ7bSs0E

Yes, I caught this episode and was in hog heaven! I thought of you guys and gals and wondered if it would be mentioned...of course I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Was Dr. Martha Reeves mentioned daviddesper?

thank you.

Roberta
    Hey, Roberta, Dr. Reeves wasn't mentioned on "Jeopardy!", but WAS mentioned on one of my local nightly newscasts! The anchors announced some pop concert coming soon; I forget now who the acts were. One of the anchors asked the weatherman, an older gentleman, if he was going. He remained silent. The sports guy said, "Martha Reeves isn't gonna be there; he's not going." LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Hey, Roberta, Dr. Reeves wasn't mentioned on "Jeopardy!", but WAS mentioned on one of my local nightly newscasts! The anchors announced some pop concert coming soon; I forget now who the acts were. One of the anchors asked the weatherman, an older gentleman, if he was going. He remained silent. The sports guy said, "Martha Reeves isn't gonna be there; he's not going." LOL!!!
    LOL thats real cute sansradio. Thanks for sharing.

yours, with every good wish.

Roberta