[REMOVE ADS]

Any David Lynch fans out there.....what's your favorite?

I like so many of David Lynch's films...it's hard to narrow it down to one favorite....Dune, Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart, Twin Peaks and the list goes on. One I keep going back to is Wild at Heart, so maybe that's my favorite.

ERASERHEAD is impossible to ignore. BLUE VELVET is certainly up there, too.

But my clear favorite: THE ELEPHANT MAN. Just remarkable. No doubt about it. Unforgettable.

The trailer for
    THE ELEPHANT MAN
    [[1980):

https://youtu.be/2ToC4vh_itg

Yes, The Elephant Man is a wonderful film on so many levels. Thanks for bringing this one up, Methuselah. I'll have to revisit this one. I was excited to hear they're bringing 'Twin Peaks' back. My best friend went to high school with Ray Wise who played Leland Palmer.

Of course, David was a big Jimmy Scott fan, even appeared in one of his television documentaries besides having Jimmy sing in the original Twin Peaks.
    I just got a message from someone in that camp wanting to to how Jimmy felt about David, wanting a quote for the new Twin Peaks or event of David Lynch's. They wanted to know what Jimmy said about working on Twin Peaks and what he felt about David Lynch.

Now if only David, Martin, Spike, or Clint would direct/produce Jimmy's bio-pic for the big screen! Especially since they are all fans.

S.S.
    Last edited by Soul Sister; 07-31-2015 at 10:19 AM.