[REMOVE ADS]

I just read it,very sad indeed her young life over before it really began,r.i.p.

Rest In Peace, Krissy.

Heavenly Father please bring comfort and peace to Pat and Gary Houston and the Brown family and to your beautiful and talented daughter in Christ miss Cissy Houston . Peace is healing and you son Jesus Christ is the Prince of peace. Bring peace to this family who has lost their precious child in death but also give them strength and comfort dear Father. Strenght and comfort and peace knowing that Bobbi Kristina Brown is home in heaven in the arms of Jesus and her beloved mom Whitney Houston. They are now happily reunited for all eternity where there is no pain or suffering or temptation.

We come to you, God because we know that you too know sorrow, and are acquaitend with loss as you too endured the loss of a child when your only son was crucified for our sins but Because of you he rose again so we may all have everlasting life.

May the angels and saints be praising and rejoicing the reunion of Whitney Houston and her beloved Child Bobbi Kristina.

We humbly ask all this in Jesus name.

Your Faithful and Loyal Servant

Roberta

Last edited by Roberta75; 07-26-2015 at 10:44 PM.

AMEN! Rest in peace Bobbie

The thing is that it was expected, so the blow is lessened a bit. Bobby must be devistated. He's lost his wife, and now his only child.

Now they are going to go after the ex-boyfriend.

Wishing Ms. Brown the peace she most likely did not have on earth, and [[perhaps unnecessarily) reminding us to "cherish what is dear to you while it's near to you".

Billboard: Dionne Warwick Pays Tribute To Bobby Kristina:
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...t-happens-live

Reunited with Mommy in Gods House for all eternity. I imagine the smiles in Heaven are bigger and brighter than in this here photo.

Poor people; unimaginable that this could happen to a family.

There are no words to capture the sadness. I hope she is at peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Heavenly Father please bring comfort and peace to Pat and Gary Houston and the Brown family and to your beautiful and talented daughter in Christ miss Cissy Houston . Peace is healing and you son Jesus Christ is the Prince of peace. Bring peace to this family who has lost their precious child in death but also give them strength and comfort dear Father. Strenght and comfort and peace knowing that Bobbi Kristina Brown is home in heaven in the arms of Jesus and her beloved mom Whitney Houston. They are now happily reunited for all eternity where there is no pain or suffering or temptation.

We come to you, God because we know that you too know sorrow, and are acquaitend with loss as you too endured the loss of a child when your only son was crucified for our sins but Because of you he rose again so we may all have everlasting life.

May the angels and saints be praising and rejoicing the reunion of Whitney Houston and her beloved Child Bobbi Kristina.

We humbly ask all this in Jesus name.

Your Faithful and Loyal Servant

Roberta

I agree

edafan

It's such a sad waste. Poor girl didn't have a chance, being raised by a junkie, and being under a microscope like that all her life. If Dionne had raised her, I think there might have been a very different outcome. Cissy certainly was so damn strict that Whitney rebelled and took drugs to ease the pain because Cissy wouldn't permit her to be a lesbian.

Rest in peace, BK.

The cemetary is in Westfield, 2 towns from me. I never went to see Whitney's site; not really being a fan I saw no reason to join the ghouls that descended after her interment.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Cissy certainly was so damn strict that Whitney rebelled and took drugs to ease the pain because Cissy wouldn't permit her to be a lesbian.
    Umm...I don't know that you need 'permission' from your mother to be a lesbian [[or gay). Cissy is a woman of her time and her beliefs -- right or wrong -- like many of our parents and grandparents, certainly flawed but not necessarily responsible for all of our suffering.