[REMOVE ADS]

3 winans brothers & the clark sisters once again take gospel to the dancefloor

One of the hottest songs currently in the clubs across America and abroad was recorded by gospel music royalty 3 Winans Brothers & The Clark Sisters and produced by house music legend Louie Vega. After listening, i see why [[great beat, vocals & message)

Fantastic track! I've been grooving to this one all summer.

yes it is Guy. It's definitely on my jogging playlist

They put their foot in this one! Who said us Old Schoolers can't still throw down when we want to! LOL

The reason this song works so well in my opinion. First of all it is original! Great and real vocalists and meaningful lyrics which are rare in music today.

Is this being played in clubs? I heard it at a street party in NYC last weekend.
    Last edited by marv2; 08-03-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    They put their foot in this one! Who said us Old Schoolers can't still throw down when we want to! LOL
    I have to agree. Vocally, these new schoolers couldn't hold a stick to these old schoolers

Is this being played in clubs? I heard it at a street party in NYC last weekend.
    It is on heavy rotation in clubs across the country and abroad. There was a house music festival this weekend at Belle isle with three different stages and I heard it a few times myself.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    It is on heavy rotation in clubs across the country and abroad. There was a house music festival this weekend at Belle isle with three different stages and I heard it a few times myself.
    I hope this a huge, huge hit [[ala "I'll Take You There" in the 70s) and spawn an inspirational/urban music scene.

I hope this a huge, huge hit [[ala "I'll Take You There" in the 70s) and spawn an inspirational/urban music scene.
    That would be awesome Marv2...today's music needs something fresh

Here's a clip of BeBe Winans & Karen Clark Sheard performing the song live in a club in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    Here's a clip of BeBe Winans & Karen Clark Sheard performing the song live in a club in NYC

Now don't they look and sound great? I'm telling you, they have the talents to usher in a new musical era. They need to be on television more.