[REMOVE ADS]

The next riddler?

Hey all my movie goers,we know there's gonna be another[batman]movie after he does his thing with[superman]next spring,so my question is this, if the riddler is the villian who would you like to see in the role?...wil farrell-ben stiller-eddie murphy? [don't laugh cause he could pull it off] now i mention these names not just because they're comedians but because the riddler is not as crazed as the[joker] and he adds sort of a lighter darkness to the series,who would you like to see in the part if it comes to it??

Ben Stiller sounds like a very good choice, Arr&bee. Good suggestion.

Steve Buscemi would be the greatest choice to play the Riddler. Scary and funny at the same time. Gabriel Byrne could play him as well, cool but much more serious and intense.

Jim Carey would make a good Riddler

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Jim Carey would make a good Riddler
    No thanks. He already played a horrible one. Nobody would pay to see him do it again.

Jerry - Your Steve Buscemi suggestion is a mighty good one. He'd bring a unique edge to the character that could really work.

Yep,i hadn't thought of him great actor and would be a great riddler.