Well today is a holiday so ain't much happenin here,now we know it's a holiday here but maybe someplace else too? Heck some other country could have something going on just like we do well maybe not just like but something anyhow i know most are cooking on the ol grill which is just like cookin on a new grill except the food tastes newer,but if you got an old grill don't worry you can still burn up stuff same as with a new grill know what i mean...of course you don't cause you ain't paying attention yet and it don't matter anyhow because by the time you read this it will be the next day and all the food will have been eaten already..[coulda saved me a burger]you all think i'm just ramblin on because i'm sitting here on this computer with nothing else to do except ramble on well maybe i do and maybe i don't that ain't none of your buiswacks anyhow so just stay with the subject matter at hand, don't look at me like that you just stay on point now the point being is that i'm sending out a sort of greeting yeah that's what it is to all of you reading this...[what do you mean you ain't reading this??]as i was saying well i'm not repeating what i was saying because i forgot and don't you worry about it anyhow because you should be reading this stuff anyhow and then you would know what i mean so now that i've cleared that up we can get back to the subject at hand which is the holiday which is where i came in..[you paying attention??]like i said all along is that somewhere someone or something is having a day like today just like it is here which is what i've been saying all along if you take the time to read what's written right here in front of you,but it don't matter because it will be the next day when you see this anyhow and you won't have a glue as to what i'm talking about,of course if any of you are reading this then you're nuttier than me because you should be outside cooking on the grill,heheheheheh...happy forth!!!