[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No, it is about fear. The fear that somehow if your children are exposed to it that they will think it's OK to turn gay. It's the fear that men will be emasculated. It is the fear that somehow God will curse us if we allow gays and lesbians to marry. Sure, these fears are irrational and based on ignorance, but, make no mistake about it: it is a phobia, hence "homophobia".

Yes, I agree with you Soulster....you're right on point. But, they're still assholes!

This piece is a brilliant rebuttal of a misguided, bitter man's arrogance. Thanks for the link, blueskies.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Excellent, thanxal! Couple more for s#!ts and giggles:

That is excellent! And I guess the only way we'll get a reunion!

LOL, thanxal. Oh, good gravy, don't you open THAT can of wolverines...

This piece is a brilliant rebuttal of a misguided, bitter man's arrogance. Thanks for the link, blueskies.
    Great letter by a real true preacher. How dare john Roberts judge people and Scalia is a bigot and Clarence Thomas is a stooge for the far right of the court.

Roberta

Love the billboard at the court! Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    These are also the same guys that give and get blowjobs in the can at the airport on their way home.
    You are too much!!! You must be thinking of that "wide guy" whose name thankfully escapes me!

LOL, thanxal. Oh, good gravy, don't you open THAT can of wolverines...
    Nothing is impossible anymore. Nothing, but Heartaches, that is.

You're absolutely right, thanxal. Regardless of the issue at hand, the U.S. Constitution states that Church and State are to be kept separate at all times. If the Texan clerks can't keep their personal and religious beliefs under control, they need to check their religious beliefs at the door or step down and let someone replace them who can.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    You are too much!!! You must be thinking of that "wide guy" whose name thankfully escapes me!
    Larry Craig [[R-Idaho).

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    You're absolutely right, thanxal. Regardless of the issue at hand, the U.S. Constitution states that Church and State are to be kept separate at all times. If the Texan clerks can't keep their personal and religious beliefs under control, they need to check their religious beliefs at the door or step down and let someone replace them who can.
    Wow. What an un-hard concept to understand - that I personally don't have the power to make someone else adhere to my beliefs. - P/M Gary for Congress!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Perfect! Tell that to the radical right, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIbk1EqIBc8

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Please stop! I can't stand hearing about that old hypocrite any more! Cho is priceless in this clip.

@soulster, they can't put an amendment in the actual Constitution about it, it won't get the votes they needed, some Republicans are very open about same sex marriage [[i.e., in favor) so it's all hot air. Sure they can do it locally [[which failed) but nationally? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpmoves View Post
    Congratulations to the good 'ole USA Supreme Court for getting these things right!
    You "Should Be Proud"...
    Meanwhile, in England's green and pleasant land, we still have the NHS [[just!), clause 28 was struck off the statute book a decade ago, the London Pride March is to-day - and suddenly everyone's glad to be gay! "Won't It Be So Wonderful"? You bet it will!
    Alas, the Government here also thinks it's a good idea to repeal the Human Rights Act ....as they say "go figure!"

Makes me very happy to live in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    @soulster, they can't put an amendment in the actual Constitution about it, it won't get the votes they needed, some Republicans are very open about same sex marriage [[i.e., in favor) so it's all hot air. Sure they can do it locally [[which failed) but nationally? No.
    Sure! It's all posturing in the attempt to win votes from their party base. But, don't underestimate those guys. They have a majority to cause problems for themselves.