[REMOVE ADS]

Relative's Album

I would like to have assistance in finding albums made by my father's first cousin Joey Grzybowski.He was also known as Joey Day and Calypso Joe. HHe was from Hammond, Indiana and got started around the 60s. My father was a drummer while growing up. He, Joey and another cousin almost moved to Las Vegas to start their own group. My father backed out and only Joey went. He died in Las Vegas in early 2007. My father died in 2012. Can anyone help me locate albums made by them?

Got any titles, Koach?

I'm afraid I do not. I was only told he released an album in the 60's and perhaps more. He sang covers of door wop songs. Their uncle had his own big band in the 40's and later. He was known as Johnny Edwards and his group was named after him. He was based in Chicago but toured.