[REMOVE ADS]

I guess Gladys Knight and Diane Ross are good friends.

A friend send me this here screen grab.

I saw this.

Apparently Gladys Knight also follows Tracee Ellis Ross on Twitter.

I think the Motown Family is a lot closer than the few angry people would have us believe!

That was very nice of Gladys.

In her book, Diana wrote of how much she admired Gladys' talent.

Gladys is a good singer; when she nailed it, she nailed it hard - like on I Heard it Through the Grapevine, Neither One of Us, and The Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me.

supremester Guest
    Miss Ross is very popular and has lots of friends and admirers.

My Gladys top 5:

1) If I Were Your Woman
    2) I Don't want To Do Wrong
    3) The Nitty Gritty
    4) You Need Love Like I Do [[Don't You)
    5) Hero

I was certain Marv2 had once stated with certainty that Gladys and Miss Diane were NOT friends.

And now birthday wishes.

Another one bites the dust.........and another one, and another one.........

Maybe with age everyone matured or perhaps all the motown rumors that most fans dream up are not true.

Being friendly, and being friends, are not the same.

I agree; and most of these people don't even live in the same City anymore!

There may have been hairy moments that were written in the books but people do not know what happened outside of that. This shows proof there is respect between the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Koach View Post
    There may have been hairy moments that were written in the books but people do not know what happened outside of that. This shows proof there is respect between the ladies.
    Nicely put Koach. I reckon you have summed it up perfectly.

I remember people were going on about how Marvin and Gladys had words but that wasn't true either. MG and GK were friends. The thing about GK is that I heard how friendly she is, no cattiness or nothing, just very humble and down to earth. So I'm sure that she and Diana get along.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    The thing about GK is that I heard how friendly she is, no cattiness or nothing, just very humble and down to earth.
    I heard the same thing from a friend of a friend of a friend who had her hair done at the salon with Ms Gladys. LOL

Gladys is a great example of how to behave in front of other stars and fans alike. She is an inspiration and I bow to her greatness. For me she is the real queen of soul, and I mean that as no disrespect to Aretha.

Quote Originally Posted by nabob View Post
    I heard the same thing from a friend of a friend of a friend who had her hair done at the salon with Ms Gladys. LOL
    Lol I understand what you mean hahaha... someone's not gonna like this [[but I won't mention him).

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Gladys is a great example of how to behave in front of other stars and fans alike. She is an inspiration and I bow to her greatness. For me she is the real queen of soul, and I mean that as no disrespect to Aretha.
    I myself go back and forth with Aretha & Gladys. I think they're both the Queens of Soul. I know Ree doesn't like to share but in this case, she's gonna have to. Even she can't deny Gladys' earthiness.

I think many many of these people, Motown and non Motown, that have been in the business are friendly toward each other. It is just the odd angry fan that has had a shitty life that starts the cattiness.