[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Oh Lord your math is real off. He didnt die this year marv2. Ike Turner probably went to HELL imo unless he repented almost 8 years.

Roberta
    Probably went to Heaven. Just be sure that is where are heading and don't worry about where Ike Turner may be spending eternity!

Im real glad I didnt watch this RobertZ. Beating and bruising up a woman is the lowest thing a man can do and theres NO excuse for it ever imo.

Fondly,

Roberta
    I guess in your warped mind, Tina gets a pass for the people she's beaten up?

Im real glad I didnt watch this RobertZ. Beating and bruising up a woman is the lowest thing a man can do and theres NO excuse for it ever imo.

Fondly,

Roberta
    Hi Ms. Roberta!
    Yes, you made a wise decision. It's interesting to also note that none of Ike's sons appeared, nor were the mothers of any of the daughters interviewed or identified. The show was clearly made by apologists who wanted to "clear" Ike's name. So be it. Someone higher than us can decide on his fate now.
    Best to you!

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    TBH, they both uplifted each other: Ike was a local musical phenomenon and Tina was just a local girl from St. Louis by way of Nutbush
    Sure, but without Ike there would not have been no Tina.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    Hi Ms. Roberta!
    Yes, you made a wise decision. It's interesting to also note that none of Ike's sons appeared, nor were the mothers of any of the daughters interviewed or identified. The show was clearly made by apologists who wanted to "clear" Ike's name. So be it. Someone higher than us can decide on his fate now.
    Best to you!
    And I have a feeling our maker already did my dear RobertZ

Psalm 11:5

The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I guess in your warped mind, Tina gets a pass for the people she's beaten up?
    Take heed of these here words my dear and purge the violence from your mouth and mind and body and soul.

Proverbs 10:11
    the mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.

And I have a feeling our maker already did my dear RobertZ

Psalm 11:5

The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

Right On! I'm leaving this thread now Ms. Roberta because it's getting ... ugly ...
    I'll see you in another thread soon!