Whatever has happened to the "Supremely Yours II" CD by Scherrie, Lynda, and Joyce, and to Mary Wilson's "Life's Been Good To Me" album?

The Mary release was talked about for YEARS. Two singles came out on itunes [[Life's Been Good, Johnny Mae), and there was press announcing the album at least two or three years ago [[then when it was called "Clarity" I believe), yet it never came out. Why? And will it ever be released?

The Former Ladies' album was due two years ago. Their splendid version of "Dance With My Father" was previewed and is available on YouTube, yet the album never came out. Steve Weaver, who produced it, was said to be ill, and that was supposedly the delay. Will this album ever come out??? [[I see the thread that states Scherrie Payne is now working on a solo album; is that in addition to the Former Ladies' release or in place of it?)

I know it is hard for artists to sell CD's in this day and time, yet surely these women all have enough following to sell a few thousand copies - enough to pay for the manufacturing and so forth. Independent artists release product all the time... CD Baby is always an avenue for selling such product.

C'mon Mary and FLO's - Your fan base is not getting any younger!!!! We want these releases!