[REMOVE ADS]

Complete Motown Singles collections LP Included?

I was looking up on eBay the Complete Motown Singles and came across an ODD item located in China for sale. It is Volume 6 which is shown to include the 5 CDs + LP. I was unaware that any LPs were included with the sets. I purchased mine direct from the authorized Hip O Select distributor and I never ever saw any mention of an LP included with any of the sets. Was this something unique to overseas countries or what? I am totally confused. Does anyone have any with the LPs included?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Mot...item43ce7c1061

Only $399.00.

I guess the person in China who posted this doesn't know the difference between a single and an LP.

China? It's very likely that it's a pirate copy.

One can see in the picture that it's a single, not an LP. He probably thinks that "LP" is what any vinyl record is called.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    China? It's very likely that it's a pirate copy.
    Yes, I always have the same thought when I see something offered from China.

Here's an interesting offer. All 14 volumes of the Complete Motown Singles sets! Not a bad price for the whole thing, really. Seems to be right about the original retail price if you had up the costs of all 14 sets. Probably a lover of the music who just downloads everything they buy, then turns around and sells the physical product. Pretty smart to offer it as a whole set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Mot...27045985&rt=nc