[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy Birdsong 1987 Interview

Take a look at her expression when the host mentions classics like Reflections and Someday. She quickly pulled it together and flashed that Motown smile. Cindy looks very good here! She talks about the kidnapping incident.

Last edited by soulballad; 03-24-2015 at 12:23 PM.

RossHolloway Guest
    I wonder why Cindy never wrote a book?

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    I wonder why Cindy never wrote a book?
    A few years ago, she had an unfinished website where she said that she was writing a book.

Diana's autobiography, “Secrets of a Sparrow” was published in 1993 but was not very revealing and was critically panned. Mary dished the dirt and hers was a best seller. Around 2001, Diana had an unreleased book called UPSIDE DOWN. The release date kept being postponed and finally the release was cancelled. I guess DIana had second thoughts about releasing a negative book. When Cindy was asked why she never released a book, she said :

“I’ve been trying to do it for years. When Mary wrote her book, she sent me a copy. Diana wrote one and sent it to me. I didn’t read them because I want to write my own!”

I guess she never completed it either because of health , or because she didn't want to be negative. [[I don't think she can. I've never heard her say anything negative about any Supreme)

There was a thread here about five years ago discussing the book which never was and now will probably never be

http://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread...irdsong-s-book

http://blogs.dailynews.com/outinholl...-dreamgirls-a/