[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne Warwick Arista Fans-Check Out This Upcoming Collection!

Many people consider Dionne's Scepter years to be her best work, but for me it was all about the Arista years. Therefore I am mega-excited about a new collection being released later this month. It is a 3-CD set entitled "The Real Dionne Warwick." [[I am sure someone will be kind enough to post a link on here for us.)

Do I already have every song on this collection? Of course, probably as many as 8-10 copies of some of them. But in this particular case, if they had called me up personally and asked me to choose the tracks to be included, I am not sure I could have done a better job.

However, are you ready for this? It does NOT have "That's What Friends Are For." That doesn't bother me but it does seem odd.

Anyway, I just ordered this collection for only $8.34 on the US website for Wow HD, with free shipping. I am sure it will be a simply-packaged product and I am not expecting a booklet or liner notes, but when I am in the mood for some Dionne from the late 70s to early 90s, I will probably grab this set first. Check it out and see what you think of the song selection!

How do you find a track listing? I can't find one on Wow HD or amazon?

The Funkytowngrooves reissues are also worth checking out. Many great unreleased tracks and versions!

Amazon UK and Deep Discount each have the track listings.