[REMOVE ADS]

IN LOVING MEMORY - Tammi Terrell

It has been 45 long years since Tammi Terrell died at Graduate Hospital in Philadelphia at the age of 24. March 16, 1970 was the date she died. Tammi was born in Philadelphia and died in Philadelphia.

RIP, sweet Thomasina. You are still missed.

You sure made some great Motown music, Tammi. We'll love and miss you forever.

Beautiful and talented,we love you tammi always.

Rest peacefully, sweet angel...

gone too soon

Another ironic occurrence happened last week when my buddy Dennis took me to the doctors last week. On his complilation cd was If you see Bill. Great song by her. She was probably 14 at the time.

Tammi photos via Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tammi_biopic

This link has a variety of photographs--several of Tammi turn up throughout, including a few I haven't seen before. Some might be new to you, too.

Does anyone remember Tammi Terrell's funeral ? I may have been getting ready to just hit high school then and I remember a lot of talk was going on around Motown then but I can't remember much about the funeral. Is it true that Motown was told to stay away ?

Quote Originally Posted by JL2648 View Post
    Hi JL, Thanks for sharing this, Randy

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Does anyone remember Tammi Terrell's funeral ? I may have been getting ready to just hit high school then and I remember a lot of talk was going on around Motown then but I can't remember much about the funeral. Is it true that Motown was told to stay away ?
    Captainjames I have found old newspaper articles online showing photos of The Four Tops etc being at Tammi's funeral