[REMOVE ADS]

Finally, Ferguson police chief gets a clue and resigns!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/us/fer...sts/index.html

Let's face it: Thomas Jackson resigned because his good-ol' boy support system is gone. He was responsible for fleecing the Black citizens for money with outrageous and phony traffic tickets, and trumped-up misdemeanors. His staff, and city officials traded racist emails on his watch.

Next: the mayor has to go! There is no way he didn't know about what was going on in his administration.

I'm just surprised that more of the cops haven't resigned or started looking for jobs in other departments.

That whole city administration needs to resign.

There was a celebration last night following the resignation. Two cops from neighboring areas were shot. That place is a mess right now. The sad thing is that there are many more Fergusons out there that we'll never see on the evening news.

And some will STILL tell you that racism is a thing of the past in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    And some will STILL tell you that racism is a thing of the past in this country.
    I know. I had some kid try to tell me that a couple of weeks ago, and said it no longer exists because Obama was elected. He sounded like a Fox news pundit.

When people that cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    When people that cocaine is a hell of a drug.
    Wrong thread?