[REMOVE ADS]

Malcolm X 50 Years Ago Tomorrow.....................

Min. Malcolm X was murdered 50 years ago on February 21, 1965:

I think about Malcolm virtually every day I'm alive. I'll always regret that he did not live to
    see how things are here in America and in the world for that matter today. I wonder what he'd
    make of changes that have taken place in Black American culture, politics, art and even music.
    What he'd say about the rise of the internet, birth and decline of hip hop, over sexualization
    of practically all forms of entertainment, trials of Bill Cosby, everything...A both sad and funny incident occurred some years back in a public school, where, I can't remember now.
    Some kid in class asked the teacher "Who was Malcolm Ten and what happened to the other
    nine?" I suspect that question is sometimes still asked today....I miss Betty too and loved to hear her talk about Malcolm....

Hundreds commemorate the anniversary of Malcolm X's death:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Malcolm with
    his girls and my friend Muhammad Ali:

Attachment 9153

Malcolm,martin,the kennedy bros. Were about to effect some serious change to america when they were cut down,kinda scary isn't it?