[REMOVE ADS]

Kings Theatre Tickets for Ross Going for $1000

That's our girl! Wish I could be there.

Diana Ross’ Kings Theatre opening a hot ticket

from article:

"Legendary Motown singer Diana Ross is so “Supreme” that a couple of resale tickets to her Brooklyn concert were priced at an eye-popping $1,000 on StubHub."

http://nypost.com/2015/01/30/diana-r...-a-hot-ticket/

supremester Guest
    Some venues really pull out the big prices for her. Pantages, Radio City, Caesars, Universal usually get a fortune for good seats. Nashville was asking 1000.00 this year for front row on Stub hub, but the price dropped to 500 so I think they didn't get many takers - ya never know. This tour is selling very very well - especially considering she's playing markets that she's done a lot and very recently. Exceptions: Grand Prairie & Austin. She can get away with doing the same show every year in Sarasota because the demo there is so old, they couldn't possibly remember what she sang the year before ; )

Her tour has been a hit for the last 10 years it seems to me.