[REMOVE ADS]

Bobbi Kristina found unconscious in bathub!

How bizarre is this? They did CPR and got hear breathing again, but they don't say she's conscious.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/31/bobbi-...itney-houston/

Very awful and almost predictable given her life and upbringing.

Children of the rich & famous [[especially, of the famous) have a peculiar hurdle to overcome: that of being able, if they so choose, to go through their lives without accomplishment, being rewarded and entitled simply because of their parentage. I wish this young woman well.

Latest news says that she's in a medically induced coma with brain swelling.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    Children of the rich & famous [[especially, of the famous) have a peculiar hurdle to overcome: that of being able, if they so choose, to go through their lives without accomplishment,
    Ever think that she suffers from depression, if not drug addiction? C'mon! Look at her parents!
    Last edited by soulster; 01-31-2015 at 09:08 PM.

This is just plain sad. I hope her Grandmother will have the opportunity to help her. I really hope that it is not too late.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    This is just plain sad. I hope her Grandmother will have the opportunity to help her. I really hope that it is not too late.
    Cissy doesn't seem to be capable of helping any damn body. You all think I'M judgemental??? I'd like to see some of you spend a week with saint Cissy! LOL I'm sure her M.O. is a big, long sermon, which I've learned never works. When you preach to people, I've found they always do the exact opposite just to spite you. They will even completely destroy themselves just to prove to you they can't be controlled. Stubborn is as stubborn does.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Cissy doesn't seem to be capable of helping any damn body. You all think I'M judgemental??? I'd like to see some of you spend a week with saint Cissy! LOL I'm sure her M.O. is a big, long sermon, which I've learned never works. When you preach to people, I've found they always do the exact opposite just to spite you. They will even completely destroy themselves just to prove to you they can't be controlled. Stubborn is as stubborn does.
    This is a tough situation all the way around.............

Lord I Know you still hear all your earthly servants so I humbly ask you to send your grace and healing power to Bobbi Kristina Brown. Heal her Heavenly Father and remove the demons that torture her soul and heart and mind and body. My Lord and my creator please watch over Bobbi Kristinas Father Bobby Brown and her beutiful sweet and caring and loving and saintly Grandmother Cissy Houston. By your healing power you can take away all their pains and suffering. Grant them the life that they deserve to have oh Lord. I ask this in the name of Jesus who died for all our sins.

your faithful servant.

Roberta

Here is the latest. It certainly does not look good. God, I feel sorry for this entire family!

http://sandrarose.com/2015/02/bobbi-...om-seeing-her/

Yes, I'm also seeing the reports that she is brain dead. Nothing concrete confirmed yet, it's still developing.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1805043/bob...ed-brain-dead/

How very terrible regardless of her lot in life and what caused this.

TMZ is now reporting that as well.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/01/bobbi-...itney-houston/

You can feel the vultures from TMZ and the gossips addicts some unfortunattely on this here forum just circling her hospital bed waiting for a tragic end.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help and pray the good Lord can save and heal this child if its Gods will.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    You can feel the vultures from TMZ and the gossips addicts some unfortunattely on this here forum just circling her hospital bed waiting for a tragic end.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help and pray the good Lord can save and heal this child if its Gods will.

Roberta
    You're so right, Roberta.. i'm just foaming at the mouth over here waiting to pick the bones clean.

It's really sad. definitely praying for a speedy recovery and the family
    Last edited by glencro; 02-01-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    It's really sad. definitely praying for a speedy recovery and the family
    I'm holding the Brown and Houston and Gordon families close in prayer. I want them to know they are in my heart and my thoughts and that spiritually Im praying hard for them and and I ask that we in this here forum lift Bobbi Kristina up in prayer and lean on God to heal her or take her home to her beloved mommy Whitney. It is all in the hands of our heavenly father as is everything.

Roberta

Considering how close this was to the anniversary of Whitney's death, and the coincidence involved, I wonder if this was either a suicide attempt or a deliberate act at the hands of someone else, as opposed to being a simple accident. I cannot imagine her getting into a bathtub when she was high knowing that was how her mother died, unless it was in some strange way her desire, or like I said the act of an outside source.

Regarding a comment someone made about "Saint Cissy"........I thought it was well-documented that she fought long and hard to save Whitney from the drug lifestyle, as any mother would try to do. Are there really people who think badly of Cissy for her efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    Considering how close this was to the anniversary of Whitney's death, and the coincidence involved, I wonder if this was either a suicide attempt or a deliberate act at the hands of someone else, as opposed to being a simple accident. I cannot imagine her getting into a bathtub when she was high knowing that was how her mother died, unless it was in some strange way her desire, or like I said the act of an outside source.

Regarding a comment someone made about "Saint Cissy"........I thought it was well-documented that she fought long and hard to save Whitney from the drug lifestyle, as any mother would try to do. Are there really people who think badly of Cissy for her efforts?
    There are those that mock her.

Attachment 9015

There are many, but not all- Whitney Houston fans that don't have much respect for Cissy. I think it is wrong.

What would those fans think Cissy did wrong? Was too straight and tried to get her daughter off drugs? Shouldn't have taken a "tough love" approach?

It's about the ultra-strict religious upbringing Cissy forced on them. That isn't cool with a lot of people, and, frankly, it's not healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    It's about the ultra-strict religious upbringing Cissy forced on them. That isn't cool with a lot of people, and, frankly, it's not healthy.
    Didn't know that. The best way for a parent to get a child to do the opposite of what the parent wants is to rag on the child again and again until the child completely rebels.

Well, here's the latest. They moved her from the original hospital, North Fulton.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=28698415

Crystaledwards Guest
    I believe that Cissy Houston was harmful to her daughter. It may have been unintentional but Cissy Houston was both controlling and enabling and all under the guise of Christianity. Cissy was a woman who craved superstardom yet it eluded her so she lived through her daughters’ Global stardom. I always found Cissy to be a rather pushy Mama Rose type. I am sure Bobbi Kristina Brown is very aware of her Mother’s uneasy relationship with her Grandmother and has kept Cissy Houston at arms length as a result of this.

Robyn Crawford has always been coy about her relationship with Whitney Houston. She clearly has the respect for Whitney to not air the laundry about their relationship. Whether it was a romantic one or not, there are reasons to believe it was, and reasons to believe it wasn’t. I personally think it was, but there is nothing wrong with speculation, because it’s not a bad thing to be lesbian. Romantic relationship or not, Cissy still did what she did in terms of breaking their relationship apart because she suspected that Robyn was a lesbian, for that alone, she deserves criticism.

Cissy Houston has rather bigoted, outdated beliefs on homosexuality, but I somewhat get it. At the time in which Cissy Houston was brought up, she was taught that homosexuality was not acceptable. Ms. Houston's teachings were corroborated with the scriptures and teachings from the God she serves. Some may call it ignorance; others may call it her personal beliefs. Indisputably, Cissy Houston was not accepting of homosexuality and Whitney Houston knew this. The question that is left unanswered is would Cissy have preferred a daughter that was living, healthy and gay or the one that went to her grave troubled, in personal conflict with her sexuality and addicted to drugs? It is a tragic but troubling quandary.

CE

Lord God who watches over us, I lift Bobbi Kristina Brown up in prayer for your healing. I pray for her peace and comfort and recovery and with You at the helm my Lord all things are possible. Praise and Glory through your Son and our savior Christ Jesus.

Amen

Roberta

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/11/us/bob...now/index.html

I think this may be what Soulster posted.

At the end of it, the raise questions about the heir to the Bobbi Kristina Estate which they estimate at $12 to $20 million.

An interesting legal question. Most 21 year olds don't have wills unless they are incredibly organized and diligent. Without a will, her heirs would be her Mom & Dad and she has no living Mother ~ so in most jurisdictions, it would be her Dad, Bobby Brown, who would also have status regarding healthcare decisions.

Oh, that is assuming she is not married.

We can speculate all we want about Cissy Houston and her parenting skills, but Whitney was always a very spiritual person. She was not turned off of religion because of her mom. So I don't believe that played any part in Whitney or Bobbi's tumultuous lives. I believe both suffered not only from substance abuse and addiction, but mental instability brought upon by the pressures and loneliness of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by antceleb12 View Post
    I believe both suffered not only from substance abuse and addiction, but mental instability brought upon by the pressures and loneliness of fame.
    That's a good point. We can say all we want about using substances, but most of us haven't walked in their shoes. Most of us don't know about the constant demands on us, both physically and mentally, having everything we want at our feet, everyone trying to get a piece of you or what you've got, being at the mercy of every temptation, not being able to trust anyone, being away from home, family, and friends, no privacy, having tons of money to play with...it's no wonder people drink and do drugs.

Praying for Krissy!!! Wake Up Baby Girl!! In Jesus Name!!
    Last edited by eener; 02-24-2015 at 08:29 PM.