[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin on vinyl new release

Marvin Gaye 1961 - 1965 [VINYL] Box set

This title will be released on April 20, 2015 according to Amazon UK. No further info.

Although it does show it as a 7 disc set and costs £109.99 in the UK with free delivery.

First 7 albums?

$226 in the US I have all of Marvin's 70s/80s albums on vinyl now but except for one of his albums with Tammi I don't have much of his 60s output. Have to check and see how much the used ones go for on ebay, might end up being way cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by marymary View Post
    $226 in the US I have all of Marvin's 70s/80s albums on vinyl now but except for one of his albums with Tammi I don't have much of his 60s output. Have to check and see how much the used ones go for on ebay, might end up being way cheaper!
    Usually the only Marvin 60's LPs going cheap are the Terrell duet ones which must have sold better than their chart positions indicate because they are plentiful. The early original pressings average 20 or better each in average condition.

I assume this box is a Grey market release due to UK statue of limitations on copyright or is this a true Universal product?

The box set [[pictured at Amazon) has the word 'stereo' in the upper left corner and the Editorial Review states that the first 3 albums have a stereo lp mix on vinyl for the first time.
    But looking at the price....... oh my....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...qid=1426617485

http://www.amazon.com/Marvin-Gaye-19...&keywords=Marv