was looking to make up a playlist of potential tracks for the Sup unreleased lp Tribute to the Girls. also was looking at the various tracks listed in the booklet for Lost & Found, how it lists out much of their unreleased tracks and where they've subsequently been released. also a long list of songs with no Sup vocals

TRIBUTE TO THE GIRLS
Around the World in 80 Days
Sincerely
Mister Sandman
Fancy Passes

in the L&F booklet it lists these songs as either incomplete or not receiving Sup vocals. but they could work here too
Volare [[a McGuire Sisters song)
C'est Si Bon
Danke Schön
Uptown [[assuming this is the Crystals song)
Oh What A guy [[assuming this is the maureen Evans song from the UK)
-possibly With all My Heart [[assuming it's the Jodie Sands song from 1957 based on the french and italian song Gondolier)

plus i read they'd have padded it with songs from There's a Place, since that lp was cancelled. i was thinking maybe these could have been candidates:
The Boy From Ipanema
People
I Am Woman
Sleepwalk
Something for my heart
Little Miss Loser
Big City Babies Don't Cry

The for the lp Around the World with the Supremes, the booklet lists these potential tracks:
C'est Si Bon
Danke Schön
Danny Boy
Hava Nagila
Hawaiian Wedding
Sukiyaki
Tie Me Kangaroo Down
Volare
-perhaps Boy From Ipanema could go here too
-possibly Oh What A Guy from UK artist Maureen Evans
-possibly With all My Heart [[assuming it's the Jodie Sands song from 1957 based on the french and italian song Gondolier)

Then there's the Broadway to Hollywood lp
The Happening
If I Ruled The World
Strangers in the Night
Sound of Music
Tender is the Night
What Now My Love
Who Can I Turn To
The Shadow of Your Smile
Fancy Passes
- wonder if they'd use Surfer Boy, Beach Ball or Dr Goldfoot in here?

then the booklet lists On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Also lists "Your Cheatin' Heart." wonder if this was another track for Country Western & Pop

Another interesting track - One Way Out. maybe the Sonny Boy Williamson song? maybe for Sing Ballads and Blues?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2An9nyzMW4

And of course there's Bibbity Bobbity Boo from the Disney set