[REMOVE ADS]

Feb 4th - tv recording in Detroit - SDF members invited

Okay - our date is February 4th at about 5pm - 7pm. [[need the Motown fan audience in place by 4pm).

We're recording intros and outros for the national broadcast public tv broadcast of M25 on to air on February 28th [[on most public tv stations). We only have room for about 30-35 people in total, and you never know who may stop by. I can confirm we will have a Motown artist present who will be "hosting from Detroit" and handling audience questions that may be played back on the national broadcast. I hope SDF fans will be there as I'd like to aclnowledge our group here and I know SDF members will have the best questions. To reserve a spot, please email adam@tjlproductions.com - please note, this is not an open public event, space is limited and by invitation only. So if you can make it, be sure to let us know this week, by January 28th. Please note, you [[and your guest) must be pre-confirmed on our attendance list by 1/18/15.

Thanks so much - - I hope we'll have a cheering SDF crowd for all to see on tv! Once confirmed, we'll send you info about location, and other details for this private event taking place in Detoit.

whoops - my usual type-o's apply : deadline is 1-28-15.

Thanks everyone - we'll see you Wedensday night at the tv studio with our two special guests - let's not forget the SDF wave !!

Will we in the UK be able to see it?

PLEASE!