[REMOVE ADS]

Cool Shredded Wheat's "Northern Soul" U.K. advertising campaign.

I have to admit that I really don't know what to make of the new "Northern Soul" T.V. advertising campaign by the popular breakfast cereal "Shredded Wheat".

The advert is just so bizarre on so many levels, I saw it last night while watching T.V. and I live in London!!

I think I'll stick to Weetabix!!

Roger

Roger did you see where Deidre of Coronation Street died?

I haven't followed 'Corrie' regularly for some time but, on hearing of Anne Kirkbride's passing, it saddened me far more than I would have expected. I think that goes for many here in the UK, as well as around the world. Anne was, of course, an actress playing the part of 'Deirdre' [[ different spelling of the name beween UK and US? ) but still seemed a real, genuine person, who just happened to be a star for over 40 years.....