[REMOVE ADS]

Love for Motown's Eddie Willis

Figured I'd post this in the main Forum as well.

I'm copying this from a Marvelettes Fan Group on Facebook. The link is at the bottom in case anyone wants to help.

I am not even going to go into it--cause I o not feel like starting the day by being angry--this man here--was part of Motown's house musicians--the Funk Brothers--that is HIS guitar you danced to at the beginning of the Temptations song The Way You Do The Things You Do--and he has played on so many other songs---he needs your help---get the word out to your frieds and fellow lovers of Motown--he needs your help--and when you have worries you have health issues and he has both--so please clcik the photo--go to the site and DONATE WHAT YOU CAN--ALL WILL BE APPRECIATED!!! EVEN IF YOU CAN GIVE FIVE DOLLARS!!--It is a sad state of affairs because this man had to hock all of his awards and his guitar to make ends meet..and if you think the Funks got paid from the Standing In The Shadows of Love movie--think again--they didn't
    Click here to support Love for Motown's Eddie Willis by Cindy Dean
    Legendary Motown Funk Brother guitarist Eddie Willis, who has played his world renowned "chank" style on more hits than The Beatles, Elvis, The Rolling...
    gofundme.com

here's the link

http://www.gofundme.com/eddiewillis?...on_object_map=[849878758403971]&action_type_map=[%22og.shares%22]&action_ref_map=[%22fb_g_my_t%22]

Come on Mr Gordy!

I will most def toss him a few.

When I first met him, I told him he reminded me of my dad.