[REMOVE ADS]

It's taken Mary 50 years to love this song

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...th-anniversary I dont get it..I loved it from the first day I heard til now. Still sounds fresh to me.

She's made money off that song for over 50 years she should love it! LOL!!!

Great interview on Mary Wilson,Thanks for sharing Luke

I co-sign to that. Thanks Luke.

Yes, thanks Luke for this one!

Thanks Luke!!!

Yes, Luke: thanks for posting this link!
    Granted, it's just a set of stock questions and Mary's stock responses which we've all heard countless times, but the fact that it was published in the premier trade publication was good to see. All she references in this interview is "Life's Been Good to Me," [[omitting, not surprisingly, that's it's only available as an mp3 download) and isn't going around taking about that album now. A much better plan at this point I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...th-anniversary I dont get it..I loved it from the first day I heard til now. Still sounds fresh to me.
    I read this last August but thanks for posting again it was real nice to read it again.

Roberta

Mary can skip the acting lessons with Margie Haber then. Every performance ive ever seen of her performing it with the Supremes shows she is the ultimate actress. She hid her true feelings so well that no one could tell she hated the song. Heck Berry should have made films with her instead. Instead of Mahogany it could have been Marehogany!