[REMOVE ADS]

Question on a Supremes performance.....?

I believe in the 25th Anniversary set, there's a booklet that contains a picture of the Supremes performing what I think is "Stop!" [[their arms are outstretched in the "stop" motion.)

They're on a set of stairs; Flo in back, then Mary and Diana in front. To each side of the stairs is a set of tall balloons.

Does anyone else recall this picture? Any idea what show or performance it's from?

A thread about that was posted a while back. I believe bradsupremes had some information regarding this photo. I don't know if we found an answer, but I think someone suggested that it might have been the Mike Douglas Show. Had to have been 1967. The wigs and make-up suggest '67.

Mary might have a list of TV appearances in her book.

smark21 Guest
    Same pic can be found on page 30 of the Hitsville USA Motown box set booooklet that came out in the early 90s.