[REMOVE ADS]

Details Uncovered About "Witness 40" in Darren Wilson Grand Jury Case

This woman should have NEVER been on any jury!

This has been in the news for a few days already. MSNBC has been reporting it, but not too much from the others, and i'll bet Fox hasn't reported it at all. The whole thing is disgusting. The grand jury decision should be set aside, have a new grand jury, and the prosecutor removed. It remains to be seen what will happen. I predict: nothing. Racist bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    This has been in the news for a few days already. MSNBC has been reporting it, but not too much from the others, and i'll bet Fox hasn't reported it at all. The whole thing is disgusting. The grand jury decision should be set aside, have a new grand jury, and the prosecutor removed. It remains to be seen what will happen. I predict: nothing. Racist bastards!

It has been in the news but I don't recall the subject being brought to this forum. Perhaps due to the state of this forum perhaps it was not the brightest thing to post, but there are those who may not be aware who do read this board. Note this woman had facebook pages and posted comments on many news forums. This is one reason why I dismiss most comments comments online. People can say anything behind a monitor!
    Last edited by soulballad; 12-19-2014 at 12:12 PM.

This was only the fifth time Robert McCollough in 23 years that Robert McCollough presented a case to the grand jury and had an indictment refused. According to some, getting an indictment is typically pretty easy to do since it's not the grand jury's place to adjudicate a case.

It makes me wonder if I'd be able to stand before them and present my side if I was charged with murder. Or if I could vet and choose my 'witnesses'.

First I am hearing about this. Veddy interestink!

She wasn't the only "witness" who lied.

I'm curious as to why the mainstream media hasn't reported any of this. According to many, they have a left-wing bias. Guess they don't in this case.

Just like they didn't report on the arrest of the guy who photographed the murder of Eric Garner in New York. Two of New York's finest just happened to see him give a teenage girl a handgun to put into her purse. [[It's not like they were following him, you know.)

Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    She wasn't the only "witness" who lied.
    True, but #40 hit it out of the ballpark. She wasn't anywhere near the area, and she posted racist comments on her facebook page....and had a criminal background. None of the other witnesses were that bad. But, Fox news, and many Whites, used her words as gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I'm curious as to why the mainstream media hasn't reported any of this. According to many, they have a left-wing bias. Guess they don't in this case.

Just like they didn't report on the arrest of the guy who photographed the murder of Eric Garner in New York. Two of New York's finest just happened to see him give a teenage girl a handgun to put into her purse. [[It's not like they were following him, you know.)
    They are like they will go up to a certain point but then backdown from expose the true corruption in this country not just the police corruption embedded everywhere, but government corruption. The true newsmen and women of the past are gone. If they reported everything we are finding out about via the internet and social media, there would be an even greater outcry from the people than we are seeing now.

True, but #40 hit it out of the ballpark. She wasn't anywhere near the area, and she posted racist comments on her facebook page....and had a criminal background. None of the other witnesses were that bad. But, Fox news, and many Whites, used her words as gospel.
    Fox took this woman's words and ran with them just as they did with the lying Navy Seal in Ohio that claimed "3 black guys" shot and robbed him earlier this year over near Akron. He made it up totally it was later discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by soulballad View Post
    It has been in the news but I don't recall the subject being brought to this forum. Perhaps due to the state of this forum perhaps it was not the brightest thing to post, but there are those who may not be aware who do read this board. Note this woman had facebook pages and posted comments on many news forums. This is one reason why I dismiss most comments comments online. People can say anything behind a monitor!
    We have discussed these types of issues on this forum in the past. If fact, they used to be discussed even more. I guess you don't come here often enough to see them. Certainly, this stuff is more important that what dresses some singing group wore in 1965.

I'm wondering if anyone else here, besides me, has been following what has happened to Sony and North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Fox took this woman's words and ran with them just as they did with the lying Navy Seal in Ohio that claimed "3 black guys" shot and robbed him earlier this year over near Akron. He made it up totally it was later discovered.
    People who watch Fox news are already racially biased, and mad at the world because they they didn't live the American dream like they were told was their birthright. They're angry because they think the liberal women and minorities took it away from them. The people at Fox feed into this, set the narrative, and that is why they are so popular.

We have discussed these types of issues on this forum in the past. If fact, they used to be discussed even more. I guess you don't come here often enough to see them. Certainly, this stuff is more important that what dresses some singing group wore in 1965.

I'm wondering if anyone else here, besides me, has been following what has happened to Sony and North Korea.
    You are very correct! I Don't have much time to visit and post as some others do. I am a long time member and I am very aware of the various topics discussed here in the past and some presently. Recently when I have gotten the chance to view there is always some craziness going on. Topics like this are extremely valid and worth discussing as long as it doesn't evolve into something else. This is why I made it a point to say that I hope it was okay because the climate can easily turn on a dime.

Now I have to wonder what type of people were on the Grand Jury in the Eric Garner case. What was presented to them and what video were they watching that we all did not see?

What it comes down to is this woman made up a story and Robert P. McCulloch likely knew it was fabricated. Let's say he didn't know [[which I will never believe) she still should have been investigated prior her being asked to appear as a witness. Imo he should be prosecuted as well. Now let's stay tuned as more truths are revealed about this case and others currently in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Now I have to wonder what type of people were on the Grand Jury in the Eric Garner case. What was presented to them and what video were they watching that we all did not see?
    I'm sure it was the same breed of people on the jury! The case of Mr. Garner should have been a slam dunk conviction. This is why people from all walks of life are pissed. Here we have the the scene caught on film and it still matters not. What is the point of police having cameras if the evidence gets dismissed and twisted.

A little off topic I am ecstatic about George Stinney execution being Exonerated. It won't bring him back but maybe his family will keep some peace of mind. If that's even possible after this craziness. Things do come to light in time!
    Last edited by soulballad; 12-19-2014 at 03:36 PM.