[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

Stevie wonder i've got to find him

Hello people came across an article today about a song Unissued by Stevie Wonder-I;ve got to find him from 1970 has anyone heard it ,sounds interesting ,cheers.

RossHolloway Guest
    I've only heard a snipped of the song, its included on the iTunes complete set.

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Hello people came across an article today about a song Unissued by Stevie Wonder-I;ve got to find him from 1970 has anyone heard it ,sounds interesting ,cheers.
    Hi Andy. It`s a Joe Hinton/J. Hasson song produced by Joe Hinton. It`s about Stevie having an illegitimate son and you can guess the rest.It is certainly worth having in your collection. I also scored "If I Ruled The World" and all the unreleased songs from "Workout Stevie Workout" from the same source.

honest man Guest
    ok Roger -Rossholloway i heard the snippet solved my curiosity thanks for your input,by the way anyone know whenDREAM COME TRUE FROM BERRY'S TRIBUTE CD WAS RECORDED CHEERS FOLKS

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    ok Roger -Rossholloway i heard the snippet solved my curiosity thanks for your input,by the way anyone know whenDREAM COME TRUE FROM BERRY'S TRIBUTE CD WAS RECORDED CHEERS FOLKS
    Andy it early December 1994.