[REMOVE ADS]

Let Martha Reeves put you in the Christmas Spirit.

its 10 days till Christmas and heres the very thing to put you in the holiday spirit. The First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves has a great Christmas Music cd for downloading and if y'all want some real good and real beautiful holiday music please buy this gem and lets put Miss Martha Reeves back on the charts where she belong. Joy to the World and O Holy Night are amazing and Martha sings them pretty and real good, You can click on this here link to sample and download.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/marthareeves1

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

supremester Guest
    I have down loaded this album and am gifting it to several friends for a Christmas they'll never forget!

Thank you for being Martha Roses' advocate here as I don't think I'd have known about this collection of musical memories only Martha can create.

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    I have down loaded this album and am gifting it to several friends for a Christmas they'll never forget!

Thank you for being Martha Roses' advocate here as I don't think I'd have known about this collection of musical memories only Martha can create.
    You are very welcome my dear. Every homes should be filled with Marthas fabulous new holiday cd.

Roberta

What a beautiful collection of Christmas songs. This will make a fantastic stocking stuffer. I will have to play this CD in the background during my Christmas dinners this holiday, as I know it will touch my family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by helga View Post
    What a beautiful collection of Christmas songs. This will make a fantastic stocking stuffer. I will have to play this CD in the background during my Christmas dinners this holiday, as I know it will touch my family and friends.
    Its the best holiday CD ever imo helga and like you im stuffing a lot of my family stockings with this great music from The First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves.

Have a safe and blessed holiday season dear.

Fondly,

Roberta