[REMOVE ADS]

Motown Mysticism

I know this is an of the topic of Music post and a bit tabboo ,but I am a bit curious. The Original Motown house was next door to a funeral home, was there ever any strange happenings spoken about? I ask because I had a friend who lived above A funeral home [[something I would never do) and weird things always seemed to occur. I know it's not Halloween and this is not meant to flame. But I know Clarence Paul was from New Orleans and MANY of the Motown artists were from the deep south. My family is also from the deep south and New Orleans and I have heard some things. Have anyone here heard anything weird? Especially the Detroiters.

well R. Dean Taylor had a record on VIP "Theres A Ghost In My House" .

I heard something wierd last night,but it was just the mice and roaches dancing to a temps tune.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I heard something wierd last night,but it was just the mice and roaches dancing to a temps tune.
    hehehehehehehe........LOL!!!!!

Lulu Guest
    Didn't the Gore Vidal of Motown, Miss Mark Bego scribe a "murder mystery" based on the happenings at Hitsville?

don't think it was 'next door'......a few houses down the block I think