[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Live from Copenhagen, Denmark!!!

More new video from Mary's current European Tour. Here she is , along with Bill Wyman and his Rhythm Kings in concert from Copenhagen, Denmark!

Also from Copenhagen................"My World Is Empty Without You"! I wonder how cold it is there right now. Freezing here, but Mary warms things up nicely here.

Last edited by marv2; 12-08-2014 at 11:39 PM.

supremester Guest
    She does a great job on that.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    More new video from Mary's current European Tour. Here she is , along with Bill Wyman and his Rhythm Kings in concert from Copenhagen, Denmark!

More from the concert in Copenhagen, "You Can't Hurry Love":

supremester Guest
    Mary really was into this pounding her thigh and all - I loved that she did that original shimmy move that she and Flo used to do. I'm nostalgic for DMF this year at hoiday time - 50 years ago Baby Love AND Come See About Me were on the radio, Liverpool had just come out..... 49 years ago at this time, I Hear A Symphony was at the top, various Merry Christmas cuts were getting played as well as the single, plus Baby Love was still getting an occasional spin. An amazing time to be a Supremes fan - they had just released their 6 & 7th albums in just over a year and they were on TV almost every week.
    More from the concert in Copenhagen, "You Can't Hurry Love":

Hey Marv:
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! Mary sounds really good and was really having fun. I saw the clip of Back In My Arms Again and she ripped into that one.
    Thanks again buddy for all your input. drinks on next time next time I am in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Hey Marv:
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! Mary sounds really good and was really having fun. I saw the clip of Back In My Arms Again and she ripped into that one.
    Thanks again buddy for all your input. drinks on next time next time I am in New York.

Alright it is a deal! I am amazed how Mary has been performing at such a high level for many years now. She not only maintains......she gets better and better!

Mary is good on all of these clips!!!!

Just as the film documentary some years back, "Only the Strong Survive," Miss Wilson has more than survived, she continues to flourish, and has come into her own.

Ms Mary Wilson and ..........."Back In My Arms Again"!

Interesting to note that Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings show is similar to that of Ringo Starr's All Star band... I wonder which one came first...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCc-RWIp7XU

Ms Mary Wilson and ..........."Back In My Arms Again"!

Last edited by TheMotownManiac; 12-11-2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: forgot link

I'm blown away with Mary's performance here and BW's Rhythm Kings sound great behind her! Really enjoyed this, Marv. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by no_place_like_motown View Post
    I'm blown away with Mary's performance here and BW's Rhythm Kings sound great behind her! Really enjoyed this, Marv. Thanks!
    no_place_like_motown, you are always most welcome!

After 50 years, still "Baby Love" is performed by one of the Originals..............Mary Wilson!